Looking for carrying case(s) for my 3DSs

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DDTarZan, Nov 3, 2015.

1. DDTarZan
    OP

DDTarZan Never getting laid again /s

Nov 11, 2009
    United States
    In some trees
    Hi all, trying to pick myself out a couple decent carrying cases for both my New 3DS XL and my Old 3DS standard size. I'm checking mainly Amazon, but I'm mainly seeing cases made mostly for 3DS XL's. Sure, I could probably buy 2 cases made for XL's, but I was kinda hoping to get something more fitting to the size of my Old 3DS.

So far I have this one in mind for my XL: http://www.amazon.com/SmatreeĀ®-Trav..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=0G5AFP6DJ9DWET3GKDMB

I'm just wondering if anybody can recommend me a good 3DS standard size case, or if you happen to know a case in which I can fit both my 3DSs and some games plus a charger, that would be pretty good. Any help would be appreciated!

2. legofan623

legofan623 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 3, 2011
    United States
    Puyallup, WA
    That's a decent case if you have a crap ton of cartridges. I'm seriously lel'ing at this picture though:
    [​IMG]

DDTarZan likes this.
  3. DDTarZan
    OP

Nov 11, 2009
    United States
    In some trees
  4. Sirence

Sirence GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I have the case, it's amazing. It's very high quality and looks very nice. Just be warned it's extremely big, more than twice the height of a normal case.

I store games, an SD card reader, a charger, headphones, spare pens, cleaning cloths and random other junk in it. It's not big enough for the external amiibo reader though.

DDTarZan likes this.
  5. DDTarZan
    OP

Nov 11, 2009
    United States
    In some trees
    Yeah it has been a very case to carry around all my things, both my New 3ds and Old 3ds fit inside the case (my New3ds sits in the place meant for the charger, lol). I still have room for plenty of games too, I would recommend this to anyone with more than one 3ds to carry around.

Edit: Oh sorry, I was talking about the case in my last post. :P

Last edited by DDTarZan, Nov 12, 2015