Misc Looking for a sys module developer

Aheago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! Idk if this is the right place to post this. But I’m looking to commission a developer for a custom sys module for a project that I’m working on.

This will be an ongoing paying job, as the project grows. As I will likely need bug fixes, or general features added.

So there will be multiple commissions. :)

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
You should probably give a few more details about what it is. Saying you want a sys-module developer is like saying you want a chef. What areas should the chef specialize in? Chinese food? Italian? Pastries? Baking? Don't want to end up with a dentist when what you need is a heart surgeon, both are doctors but with different areas of knowledge.

Aheago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably give a few more details about what it is. Saying you want a sys-module developer is like saying you want a chef. What areas should the chef specialize in? Chinese food? Italian? Pastries? Baking? Don't want to end up with a dentist when what you need is a heart surgeon, both are doctors but with different areas of knowledge.
That is completely fair. Thanks for the feedback!

I’m looking for a sys module that lets the system receive controller inputs remotely. Preferably without the use of a micro controller as that had a lot of limitations the last I tried.

Reactions: CompSciOrBust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello