Hacking Looking for A Mod Chip Installer (UK)

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW, amazing he gave it back and then asked for the money?
God he is trustworthy with his customers.
I'll sort it out with him. I was really worried about sending him it up till you said he didn't ask for money till' you had it back in your possession.
I'm going to send it to him.

Quick question: within 48 hours you had it back?

Sending it to him - 1 days
Him doing the chip the next and sending it back - 2nd day
You receiving it in the morning then paying?

Is that how it worked? And was it a weekend? :S

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine duncan.
I've got Chris Martin, the motherwell chipper, to reserve me a chip, I'm getting my wii chipped this Saturday coming by Chris.

Sir Spanky

Trophies
XP
Country
Topics like this make me realise how lucky I was.

I bought a Wiikey presuming I could get my Dad to do it, what with his 'limited' soldering skills. He took one look at the size of the thing and said lol no way. We pondered about it for a while, until he remembered the company neighbouring his office makes circuit boards! He took the Wii in the next day and the guy did it in about 15 mins, for free
biggrin.gif
. They have this huge magnifying glass the brings the Wiikey up to the size of A4 paper heh.

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol well awesome.
I'm just glad that theres 2 places in Scotland that will do it. 3, but one is too far away.

buck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Foulplay

Glad that Martin could sort you out with a chip. I told you he would be quick in getting back to you
smile.gif
The rest of his service is equally good.

Good luck with your soon to be modded wii.

Buck

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheers man, and I'm not sending it to him lol I'm taking it to him. I want it done all in the one day you see lol.

No one seems to be replying to my questions about the 15% trick, does anyone know about it?

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to end this topic on a good point.
I had my Wii chipped early 25th Feb, beforehand I had my friend staying over with a copy of brawl and his wii for a few nights, so I didn't really mind not having it that much.

Cheers for suggesting Martin, Buck. He got it done in under an hour and I already had brawl burned, and I've burned another copy for testing someones MasterPeices theory out.

TY for all of your posts in this thread.

Just to make thing clear; I phoned Chris up on the Monday and went in around 12ish to Glasgow and got to mother well around 1, he did it there and then really, I couldn't be arsed waiting for Saturday. Had to have brawl there and then.

buck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Foul

Glad to be of assistance. I hope you left a favourable comment on Martins page on the other forum. I didn't meet him as I sent mine through the post, but all correspondence led me to believe the guy was the genuine article.

Happy Brawling
smile.gif

Buck

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will later in the week when it comes to getting my friends done this saturday, I'll leave feedback for both wiis
smile.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I frequently go to Glasgow ( I stay there every weekend) - Where is the best place to get my Wii chipped? Gametrek? I've heard of that place (it's just next to my brother in law to be's work.) and distance is not a problem for me.

Help? And sorry for bumping old topic.
smile.gif

Munkee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As someone has said gametek in the barra's ( gallowgate ) the shop front in pretty ambiguous though

I didn't know gforce chipped consoles anymore but thats also a possibility , Its as said before in union Street , a couple of doors down from the central trainstation side entrance and a few up from gamestation

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FoulPlay said:
wow that long? the guy who got mine done took 25 minuits installing a d2ckey, let me and my friend watch and we tlaked and laughed about stupid comments

(watching a man hold a soldering iron to your wii and laugh is a scary thing D: )

This is a shop lol, I'm guessing the person who modded yours is a private modded, not a retailer?
I think GFORCE does this secretly, and no advertising to it or I would have knew about it by now...
But yeah, its understandable why it takes so long.

I had mine done in a shop as well, they mod everything from PSP to XBOX360.. if there's no other people they'll do it on the spot while you watch!

To the original poster: have you considered ordering a D2CKEY plus Wiiclip? They are cheap, reliable and removable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk