Trophies
XP
Country
United States
working R4i gold card (ds revolutions)
3ds xl 6.0.0
lonewolf ds
patched with r4tf.dldi and the DLDIrc patcher

tried putting the Lone Wolf in the root as well as a different folder. I with out directly patching it (hoping the R4 would do it and patched it on a fresh file and made no difference.

I have looked up all threads I could find, but none applied to my situation and are 5 years old. Anyone have this file working on a 3ds xl?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you know if other homebrew runs on your cart? The console you run it on should not affect anything if the card basicly works (i.e. you get to the menu).
I have Lone Wolf on my SD cart for 3 years now. I recently got a new cart to have something that works with my XL, and they still run off of that.
I can't remember if I DLDI patched the files or not.
Maybe try the file from my cart: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~deusser/Book 1 - Flight From The Dark.nds

Edit: Ah ok I must patched them or something, I just dumped version 1.1 of Book 4 and Book 5 on my cart and they don't work (can't get past the loading screen). When I put Lone Wolf on the cart originally there were just a pre-release version of Book 4. I'll take a look around and figure out what I did 3 years ago to make them work, but I think they just need to be patched with the right DLDI patch. Hmm, haven't done this for some years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel