Homebrew Local Multiplayer Not Working!

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to play Tri Force Heroes with my sibs on my 11.0 emuNAND, (CFW is Luma3DS) but for some reason it won't detect their non hacked 3DS's and their's won't detect my hacked one. But when I use Cakes for a CFW, local multiplayer works. But when I try to install Triforce Heroes on Cakes, I get an error. Can some help me?

EDIT: Here's the FBI error I get.

Failed to install CIA file.
Result code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

Last edited by Stardust3033,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So I'm trying to play Tri Force Heroes with my sibs on my 11.0 emuNAND, (CFW is Luma3DS) but for some reason it won't detect their non hacked 3DS's and their's won't detect my hacked one. But when I use Cakes for a CFW, local multiplayer works. But when I try to install Triforce Heroes on Cakes, I get an error. Can some help me?
bad cia probablily.
did you get it from nintendo's servers(freeshop, funkeycia or ciaagel) or that iso site?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used to have that error with MK7, was solved by using a CIA from nintendo's server

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bad cia probablily.
did you get it from nintendo's servers(freeshop, funkeycia or ciaagel) or that iso site?

I used to have that error with MK7, was solved by using a CIA from nintendo's server
Really, I was not aware of this, I've always had this issue with MK7... time to re-download from freeshop then :D

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bad cia probablily.

That could be the problem but it works on Cakes, plus I tried MK7 (real cartridge) and still no luck.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That could be the problem but it works on Cakes, plus I tried MK7 (real cartridge) and still no luck.
I have ALWAYS had this issue, but with streetpass, I have a JAP n3ds, my emunand is USA, but my friend's 3DS always detect each other's street pass, but my JAP 3DS never detects theirs, nor do they detect mine.

But from your case, the issue is luma? I guess. dont see why that would be the case..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1