Loading hang (or system files missing)

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by killajackson, Jun 1, 2009.

Jun 1, 2009
  1. killajackson
    OP

Newcomer killajackson Advanced Member

Canada
    Hey, sorry for making another similar thread, but my question was never really answered before.

My AK2i is working perfect, but I hang on the loading screen (after booting from DSi menu) or rarely get the system files missing screen ONLY after I have soft or hard resetted (using the button on DSi) out of a game or homebrew I was just running through the AK2i. I doubt it's a connection issue as I only get this after resetting when it was just working perfectly. I usually wait between 1 and 10 mins and it works fine again and sometimes taking the cart or sd card out works, but I usually just have to wait a few minutes.

It's an annoyance and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix this? Maybe format my sd using Panasonic?

OH and I'm using the newest AKAIO firmware and loader.

Thanks.

2. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    sorry i cant be of more help, but i think it's a defective cart. I would look into getting it replaced...

3. killajackson
    OP

Canada
    Thanks, iwakura. It was cheap and it's mainly working fine. I don't know if I want to spend the effort to get a new cart. I'll wait and see if anyone else has any idea what may be causing this. If not, at least I can soft-reset out of games and Moonshell back into the AKAIO menu just fine. Just may need to use homebrew sparingly. Or find a way to soft-set back into the AKAIO menu from homebrew.

4. killajackson
    OP

Canada
    So no one else seems to have this error or know how to fix it? Anyone experienced with Acekard products?

5. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Format and start fresh and see if the problem persists.

6. killajackson
    OP

Canada
    I'll try that tomorrow because my new 8gb should arrive from newegg then!

Thanks for the reply.

Edit: It appears with the new sd I don't get this problem anymore! Must have been an sd issue. Oh well, that one can go back in my camera.