Loading from USB with DIOS MIOS Booter problems.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by NightWolf7, Jun 1, 2013.

1. NightWolf7
    OP

NightWolf7 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2008
    United States
    I'm using a 16 Gig flash drive (yes it is FAT32, not quite sure how to check for the cluster size though) and I'm loading games through the DIOS MIOS Booter. (USB Loader GX always prompts to install to SD card even though I know I don't have lite and I've updated my loader)

I was trying to play Paper Mario TTYD and the game runs fine and everything but the graphics are cut off on the two sides of the screen, I tried forcing 480i and 480P with no change.

Also another thing I was trying to play Luigi's Mansion as well but when I press start right after booting the game freezes with stuttering audio. The file size was pretty small and I read somewhere that I might need the full size iso so I'm currently downloading that but if anyone knows of a fix to this problem it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
  3. NightWolf7
    OP

NightWolf7 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2008
    United States
    Thank you!! Paper Mario works great now but Luigi's Mansion still has the same problem. I'm going to assume that it is indeed because of the iso size.

Thanks again, USB Loader GX is a much preferred method for me.

4. Hebon

Hebon Dabbling in the videogamagical

Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    What IOS should I use? I'm somewhat confused.

5. bostonBC

bostonBC GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 17, 2011
    United States
    DIOS MIOS is effectively the IOS.