Hacking Loading .elf files from Computer VIA Wii

Narstyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not totally sure how to phrase the question but here's what I want to do.

Have sometime similar to WiiLoad, or have the HBC able to load all my .elf files from a folder on an FTP or my Computer on a network. I've seen it done on youtube videos I swear but it kinda goes like this in mind.

Boot Wii.
Open HBC.
HBC loads list of Apps FROM computer / network WITHOUT SD card.
Use apps ect.

Many thanks, I would use google, but the stuff i've searched for didn't help me out really; and i'm not totally sure how to put it in terms which can easily be found.

Narstyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that multiple .elf files, or just one. I already have WiiLoad but that requires input from the computer side. I'm looking for something that when Homebrew Channel loads up, it basically looks up the folder on the network in replacement for the apps folder on an SD card.

Thanks for the quick reply though.
biggrin.gif

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
If my logic is correct, that would mean that you would have to either permanently provide a username and password or figure out a way to add the Wii to a network with file and print sharing enabled... Neither of these sound like very viable options in the long run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: