Loading Commercial Roms through MS2 w/ supercard features?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Cooltad, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Cooltad
    OP

Cooltad Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    I know it's easy to make moonshell boot commercial roms on supercard, but...

I'm iffy on that, as I don't know if doing that automatically patches the nds, etc.
    Nor do I know if doing that automatically enabled soft-reset in-game, or patching save so the save file goes directly to the fat.

So, I'd like to know if loading roms via moonshell2 (y's loader of course), also allows for the above^^

If not, then is there a way?

2. gameguy95

gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

Banned
    Jan 27, 2009
    United States
    Furrytown
    you could try searching google, but i don't think you'll get anything

3. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

GBAtemp Patron
    jurassicplayer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    There isn't any way that I can think of that would allow you to do that since the commercial rom is loading through ysmenu and not through the SCDS. I've never actually tried to soft-reset (L+R buttons are caked with ton of dust).
    The best help you could possibly get is from either the ysmenu wiki (its on gbatemp) or perhaps ask Xenon++'s if that is possible (hopefully he will look at this thread) because I believe he may have a couple hundred tricks he could try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice