Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, and especially the fact that this thing can be improved!, just give it some time and next this program will allows you to download the games to store them on the SD, and maybe a program to create those "rpx" files more faster and with better accuracy!, man, the possibilities, this is too much to me, i can't but just cry from happiness, i feel so happy right now, I'm proud of the Wii U Scene, very proud *sniff* *sniff**
Right now I'm more hyped for .rpx executable instead of html pages for homebrew :P

MAN I WANT A SNES(X PORT SO MUCH!!

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right now I'm more hyped for .rpx executable instead of html pages for homebrew :P

I think might need some work before homebrew rpx work. But not really sure of that statment either. Only saying that because some games don't work that seem like they'd work better than ones that do. Most likely this is because of the RPX I guess.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country

An SNES Emulator on the Wii U?, that sounds pretty rad, i would play it 10/10, everyday, without resting, if SNES Next (Wii Retroarch) was a really good emulator, i can't wait to see how it's in all Wii U Glory.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone actually cracked the extracting .wud file with uwizard yet! lol I can't even get past that bit.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An SNES Emulator on the Wii U?, that sounds pretty rad, i would play it 10/10, everyday, without resting, if SNES Next (Wii Retroarch) was a really good emulator, i can't wait to see how it's in all Wii U Glory.

The Snes emulator on the Wii U (virtual console) isn't all that accurate, as I did ROM injections and some aspects are incomplete, notably with the S-SMP emulation (audio). Chrono Trigger is one of the most difficult games to get the sound right with, so far only two emulators get it right, Snes9x and Bsnes. I injected the Chrono Trigger Music Library and listened to the Lavos Scream, it sounds nothing like it does on cycle-accurate emulation, it's way off. Snes9x gets it spot on, so yeah, I'd love to see it ported :P

Has anyone actually cracked the extracting .wud file with uwizard yet! lol I can't even get past that bit.
No idea, I'd try but the guide seems daunting.

Reactions: Margen67

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah its simple, you need to provide the common key (i *think* this is required, not 100% sure though) and the title key, google is your friend for the common key , and release nfo's should hold the title key

Last edited by gamesquest1,

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

What's your problem? You only need the common key and the correct title key.

I use crediars DiscU tool to extract the wuds. A lot of releases come with the corresponding .key file. If not, use a hex editor and convert the titöe key to a binary file.

You can then keep those wuds with the corresponding key files for later use... i made a list with all title keys i could find. I can upload that in the morning when I get to my PC.

Last edited by n1ghty,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
What's your problem? You only need the common key and the correct title key.

I use crediars DiscU tool to extract the wuds. A lot of releases come with the corresponding .key file. If not, use a hex editor and convert the titöe key to a binary file.

You can then keep those wuds with the corresponding key files for later use... i made a list with all title keys i could find. I can upload that in the morning when I get to my PC.
Maybe I have the wrong key its Donkey Kong Freeze euro Abstract version. I have the correct title key do you have to rename your .wud & .bin file to something to extract properly?

Last edited by Reecey,

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Maybe I have the wrong key its Donkey Kong Freeze euro Abstract version. I have the correct title key do you have to rename your .wud & .bin file to something to extract properly?

I don't use uwizard to extract. I prefer using discU from the command line. You need the common key and title key in binary format though. I will take a look at uwizard in about 8 hours. I also have dktf, so I can test that for you.

ReigningSemtex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like I picked a good day to buy a second wii u console, I thought my wii u updated to 5.4 (which was bad enough) then I realised it's 5.5! Fingers crossed the one on the way hasn't been updated past 5.3.2

Being able to launch a few wii u games I haven't got yet is kind of cool but I'm mostly looking forward to the emulators and possibly media homebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!