Hacking Loadiine, super smash bros asking forced update.

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Smash Bro's asking for forced update wont let me boot the damn game!!! whats the fix around it?

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess if you use loadiine offline, that works, but i havent set up the server locally, so im using peoples uploaded version online.

i spoofed the console to 5.5.0 and its still asking me to update upon booting up smash. wthhhhhh

Last edited by the3dsguy,

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
upon booting smash after downloading the update

a system update is required before the software update can be downloaded. start the system update now?

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you have spoofed system, get the eShop bypass patch and download Smash updates may help you, perhaps.
That, or try the WUP installer.

Last edited by c80n,

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tubeHAX is needed if you are connected online. My router doesnt have complete cut off of internet per MAC address. only blocking certain website. Even after blocking the 5 listed domains and including any keyword nintendo to be blocked from the router. it still ask me to update.

tubehax dns is required if you are connected it online. or if you connect locally with a router that doesnt have internet access, that works too.

solved!

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tubeHAX is needed if you are connected online. My router doesnt have complete cut off of internet per MAC address. only blocking certain website. Even after blocking the 5 listed domains and including any keyword nintendo to be blocked from the router. it still ask me to update.

tubehax dns is required if you are connected it online. or if you connect locally with a router that doesnt have internet access, that works too.

solved!

Just remeber if you spoof and nnu the system, eshop won't load with tubehax DNS as its blocked.

taz532

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same as OP, I bought smash 4 today and it's asking for a system update. I'm on 5.3.2 and I've played smash on my console before. I've never set up the internet on my wii here at school so I know its not connected. Do new discs come with a higher system version pre-installed? Not trying to use loadiine right now, just want to play smash while staying on 5.3.2.

EDIT: Borrowed a friend's disc and it didn't prompt me to update to launch that one.

Last edited by taz532,

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm on 5.3.2 (spoofed to 5.5.0). I fixed smash asking for an update on start by installing the latest smash update using WUP Installer.

Reactions: Reecey

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same as OP, I bought smash 4 today and it's asking for a system update. I'm on 5.3.2 and I've played smash on my console before. I've never set up the internet on my wii here at school so I know its not connected. Do new discs come with a higher system version pre-installed? Not trying to use loadiine right now, just want to play smash while staying on 5.3.2.

EDIT: Borrowed a friend's disc and it didn't prompt me to update to launch that one.
I don't believe Smash discs come with a higher system version than 5.3.2

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm on 5.3.2 (spoofed to 5.5.0). I fixed smash asking for an update on start by installing the latest smash update using WUP Installer.
This is what I did to get around the update nag and I bought my version of Super Smash Bros brand new the same day as Loadiine got released so its not got a higher FW or a newer version. Just spoof your FW5.3.2 to FW5.5.0 and use Wup to install the latest update of SSB to your wiiu memory, no nag at all after that. Anyway even if it is asking for an update just cancel it and boot the game like in the video of Loadiine that was released.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: fossi

Sharky48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So if I understand it correct. I need to update SSB so it wont ask for an update every time.
To update SSB i need fw 5.5.0 or spoof 5.5.0.
When I spoof 5.5.0 its permanent and irreversable?

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm not sure if you need the 5.5.0 spoof (probably), but you can install the smash update via wupinstaller to get rid of the update nag.

Bakke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What's the latest version of SSB title update? Seems like last one was 176 but doesnt work anymore on NUSDownloader or Uwizard.

D

Deleted-355425

So if I understand it correct. I need to update SSB so it wont ask for an update every time.
To update SSB i need fw 5.5.0 or spoof 5.5.0.
When I spoof 5.5.0 its permanent and irreversable?

use tubehax dns on your wiiu internet settings and it will fail to fetch the patch and let you reach your backup.

Sharky48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I run loadiine from my LAN and have my dns settings set to an unknown ip. I dont need an internet connection on my wiiu.

Waiting for the timeout when it fails to get the patch is what i'm trying to get rid of.

Is what Overlord00 says thru. Can I update SSB using WUP to the latest while being on 5.3.2. In other words, won't the latest SSB patch require a newer (like 5.5.0) firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse