Loadiine Smash bros mode Question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Emeraldman94, May 5, 2016.

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    hi This probably seems like a very silly question but how do you load loadiine through smash bros? I am on the most up to date firmware. First I load the kernel exploit then I load the homebrew launcher then I load loadiine GX2. I have wii sports club and I select it with launch in smash bros mode selected. I click it and it loads mii maker. I ex out and load smash bros. it loads loadiine. I load wii sports club it reloads loadiine. It keeps reloading loadiine. I know the file works since I can load it in mii maker mode. Any ideas?

Then I load twilight princess HD and click it and it takes me to the actual smash bros game menu and Im not sure if Im supposed to select something in there or what.. This is weird.

Last edited by Emeraldman94, May 5, 2016
    HaloEffect17 likes this.
  2. sindrik

sindrik GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    curious about this too

3. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Splatoon Fan

Jul 1, 2015
    Canada
    Me too, I have the exactly same problem and I have a Smash Bros. retail disc inserted. Any help would be appreciated.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Figured it out with a quick search guys, see link here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-sports-club-on-loadiine.425075/
    Basically, you need to have a retail physical disc copy of Smash Bros. Wii U to do it. A digital copy of Smash will not work.

4. niuus

niuus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 4, 2016
    Venezuela
    My copy of Smash U is digital, works without problems.

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  5. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    How do you get sports club to work with digital copy of smash bros?