• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, mine only takes maybe 15-25 seconds for the first mission of a game session. After that they only take 8-13 seconds for whatever reason.
It's a PNY SDXC Class 10 U3 formatted with a 32k cluster size, if you're wondering.
If that's the case, I now hate my SD card xD
I use a 128 GB Transcend Class 10 USH-3 SDXC card, so it's nothing slow by any means. All my games are playable, but this game has really long loading times sadly. Good thing I have it on N3DS.
I even added all my games all at once to prevent fragmentation.

Reactions: Irastris

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else with Bayonetta (1) had issues booting it? I played the game 3 times and now it just refuses to boot in GX2.
I deleted the game folder, moved my save game off the card, and re-added the game, and it still doesn't boot.

I'm about to make a issue report on the GitHub, but I still wanted to see if anyone else had the same problems.

Hellhacker1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else with Bayonetta (1) had issues booting it? I played the game 3 times and now it just refuses to boot in GX2.
I deleted the game folder, moved my save game off the card, and re-added the game, and it still doesn't boot.

I'm about to make a issue report on the GitHub, but I still wanted to see if anyone else had the same problems.
Same happening for me, I already raised it as an issue on github along with shovel Knight doing the same thing for me

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same happening for me, I already raised it as an issue on github along with shovel Knight doing the same thing for me
I noticed that, but the difference is it used to work in GX2. After 3 plays, now it doesn't.
Guess I'll just drop a comment on the issue then.

ANGRYWIIUHACKER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On loading gx2 sd mp4 file the first time it successfully patches the kernel.

On loading it the 2nd time, I get a white screen with pixelated bars and then after a few seconds, it goes back to the main menu and says "you have no suspended software" this occurs everytime the mp4 again.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

I also inserted the sd card with the app loader for GX2.

Thanks, I'm also on 5.4.0.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On loading gx2 sd mp4 file the first time it successfully patches the kernel.

On loading it the 2nd time, I get a white screen with pixelated bars and then after a few seconds, it goes back to the main menu and says "you have no suspended software" this occurs everytime the mp4 again.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

I also inserted the sd card with the app loader for GX2.

Thanks, I'm also on 5.4.0.
I had that issue with the latest commit as well. Returning to my old version fixes it.
I can't convert it to an MP4 for you since loading it on PC gives your the wrong browser nag, so unless you can use PHP, I can't help you.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
stupid question but, did anyone try Wii U Eshop Wii games (mario galaxy 2, xenoblade, metroid prime trilogy, pandora's tower etc) it's not possible to get that to work at least we get iosu, right ?

Reactions: Reecey

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid question but, did anyone try Wii U Eshop Wii games (mario galaxy 2, xenoblade, metroid prime trilogy, pandora's tower etc) it's not possible to get that to work at least we get iosu, right ?
I don't think anyone CAN try them, since no one has uploaded rips of them AFAIK.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, dunno. There's a spoof on 5.3.2/5.4 that allows eShop access.
Well yeah, but if they're spoofed to access eShop, and just bought the game, then they don't need to use Loadiine, because it's on their console semi-legit. Right?
Maybe I'm overthinking it. Like @TotalInsanity4 said, piracy backups.

Last edited by Irastris,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Mackwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you ever find a fix? I'm having the same problem

I cleared all browser data and deleted my network connection.
After setting up the wifi connection again, loadiine gx2 loads.

not really a fix, don't know what the problem was... ;)
Internet was working all the time, but loadiine gx2 said "couldn't connect to host".

Hopefully it works on next console boot ;)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny enough I have got the WiiU copy of Galaxy 2 from eshop but you can't decrypt it with TCPGecko cause it uses the Wii side of things, it seems to break TCPGecko going into Wii mode for some reason. I already tried along time back to see if I could upload it in the wild, no luck sorry! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My custom .ogg file for the background music is causing Loadiine to lock up when loading. Anybody else having this issue? I use to use the same file with wiiflow with no issues.....

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My custom .ogg file for the background music is causing Loadiine to lock up when loading. Anybody else having this issue? I use to use the same file with wiiflow with no issues.....
Make sure your OGG is using a CBR (constant bit rate), rather than a VBR (variable bit rate)
If that doesn't work, I have no clue. I personally don't sit in the GUI long enough to care about custom music.

matice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
noob question incoming... :D

I have my sd card with all the games (working fine with loadiine 4.0)
Now I have put inside the root loadiine gx2 and inside it the 3dcovers folder

I start loadiine gx2, it works but I can't see the games. I can only see the options menu

what do I have to do to see and play the games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol