Loadiine GX2- Not loading

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Omarr98, May 26, 2017.

1. Omarr98
    OP

Omarr98 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2017
    United States
    I have Loadiine GX2 and I just installed Haxchi, and then CBHC onto it. I then try to load up Loadiine gx2 through the homebrew channel and it refuses to boot. Using the latest version, when i try to load it, it just goes to a black screen and I have to power it off. I tried the 3 older versions before that, and instead, it just goes back to the homebrew channel right away. It used to work before, and now it doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be the Loadiine files/folder itself, but i may be wrong. I have a 64 gb sd card. I tried to find help somewhere else, but i found no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Omarr98, May 26, 2017
  2. easyonme

easyonme Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2016
    United States
    Hey,
    In case you have HIDtoVPAD on the same SD Card of Loadiine GX2, move the folder "controllers" away from sd:/wiiu/apps/.

For whatever reason, its presence causes exactly what you are talking about.

Cheers,

Omarr98 likes this.
  3. Omarr98
    OP

Omarr98 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2017
    United States
    Hey, it actually worked. It works perfectly for me now.
    Thanks!

easyonme likes this.
  4. Pancakey

Pancakey Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2017
    United States
    Hi, I know it's been a little bit since this thread was active, but I have the exact same issue as Omarr. I've done the same things he has said he's done and I've checked to see if I had HIDtoVPAD on the SD Card, and I didn't.
    I've been tryin' to get this to work for two days now and I've had no luck with it. If you know anything else that could be causing this, could you tell me what that could be? Or if anyone else probably knows.

Thanks.
    This is the most recent place where I've seen someone talking about this issue so it's really the only place I could go to at the moment.

holymasteric likes this.
  5. holymasteric

holymasteric Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2017
    United States
    I had the same exact issue! Thank god I found this post here after hours of searching. Pancakey, try to just remove the controller folder, and the HIDtoVPAD folder completely from the SD card, see what happens