Hacking Load Mocha automatically from websploit

Deleted member 433093

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any way to automatically boot Mocha when running the browser exploit and rerouting to HBL automatically? Or even just launching Mocha and going back to Mii Maker. It doesn't seem like a big issue, but I cannot buy a VC game for Haxchi right now and I need to launch CFW as fast as possible, because it takes long to get everything setup after each boot. Or even better, is there a way to load Mocha, SDCaffeine and NNU Patcher all at the "same" time?

An auto script or something could surely accomplish this, and would help any user that's *too poor* to afford a game for Haxchi :P

Any help is appreciated, :D

D

Deleted User

I think there is a CFW payload called "Mocha Lite" which does what you say. I once saw it on one of the threads here in GBATemp.

Deleted member 433093

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When i hear this...:wtf:
Buy a game and use haxchi with coldboothax. Voilá full cfw at consoles boot.

Haha well I'll do that asap when I get a way to purchase said game, for now I wanna find a way of just speeding up the CFW process.

I think there is a CFW payload called "Mocha Lite" which does what you say. I once saw it on one of the threads here in GBATemp.

I can't find it anywhere, have you a link?

Deleted member 433093

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're too poor to afford a $7 game, you should sell your Wii U for food.

I can afford it, but I have no way to purchase it online. I don't have any online payment methods and am not at the legal age to have one yet.

Yes I just found it on my PC. I haven't tried it myself though.

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out!

Last edited by Deleted member 433093,
Reactions: PagaN

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can replace the homebrew launcher with Mocha to have it automatically boot Mocha when you launch the browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning