Homebrew Discussion Lithium issues

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i run the nut windows program have the switch driver installed and everything now when i go into lithium and go into the folder with my nsp files they show 0 bytes and wont install.now i know with lithium your supposed to be able to install nsp files over usb and i rather avoid having to put everything on my sd card so if someone could help me figure this out that be great.i did it fine with my old switch now all of a sudden its not working and dont know why.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

renegade2k82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goldleaf i never had any luck installing over usb I would just have problems trying to do that at least with installing over usb.just using the homebrew app seemed to work but not trying to do it over usb.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goldleaf i never had any luck installing over usb I would just have problems trying to do that at least with installing over usb.just using the homebrew app seemed to work but not trying to do it over usb.
It's been updated recently and works fine for me. I like it, esp with the other features like file explorer, but yea many don't.
https://github.com/XorTroll/Goldleaf/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?