Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yup. It sure is Orc. Love that game.

Yeah
ohmy.gif
and since Compile Heart's first entry for the Wii is a Puzzle game (wow not a shooter) they should make a Wii game too featuring the Champs... those bastards rule
ohmy.gif

ds6220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For screen shots just download NDSCRC Renamer from http://www.advanscene.com/ - you can find the download in the forums. Just use it to download all the screen shots, box art etc you want.
wink.gif

Awsome. I was looking for something just like this the other day.

Thanx guys....I HAVE to try it. It looks funny!
It is super crazy funtime. You solve puzzles to save the world....just like life.
ph34r.gif

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By any chance, do you guys know the official ROM number for "Guru Logic Champ"? I have been searching & I know I have it but it's not easy to search the GBA Release liting on this site.

EDIT: Nix that. I got it. It's ROM number 0353! Thanx.

Another EDIT: And now to remember how to convert & use my EZFlash Advance cart!!!
wacko.gif

ds6220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am starting to add screen shots but it occurs to me that this will make the original post huge. I may need to re-think this.

edit for spelling

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You should also remove 0020 - Chokkan Hitofude , as it's been out since a long while in English...
smile.gif

PS. And if I may add something, in Daigasso Band Brothers you don't "play along music" , you actually PLAY the music, along with bad notes when mess up...
biggrin.gif

- Vince989

ds6220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should also remove 0020 - Chokkan Hitofude , as it's been out since a long while in English...
smile.gif

PS. And if I may add something, in Daigasso Band Brothers you don't "play along music" , you actually PLAY the music, along with bad notes when mess up...
biggrin.gif

- Vince989
good points. I have chaned it all accordingly.

Vince989

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And some more help :

Out in english :
0362 - Cooking Mama
0380 - Deep Labyrinth
0394 - Tenchu Dark Shadow (IIRC)
0505 - Mario Basket 3 on 3
0511 - Star Fox Command

and :
0363 - Puzzle Series Vol 3: Sudoku : This one is featuring only Sudoku, while Brain Age is the same size and has a better controlling interface too. The only advantage this one has is more puzzles, but Brain Age still has a LOT of them...
tongue.gif

- Vince989

ds6220

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And some more help :

Out in english :
0362 - Cooking Mama
0380 - Deep Labyrinth
0394 - Tenchu Dark Shadow (IIRC)
0505 - Mario Basket 3 on 3
0511 - Star Fox Command

and :
0363 - Puzzle Series Vol 3: Sudoku : This one is featuring only Sudoku, while Brain Age is the same size and has a better controlling interface too. The only advantage this one has is more puzzles, but Brain Age still has a LOT of them...
tongue.gif

- Vince989
I took those out and a few more that I know are about to be released here (Monster Bomber and that Crash party game that was crap anyway. I had been meaning to update this but i thought the topic was dead and gone.) I finally took the time to learn how to play Sudoku (not a big fan of it yet though) and I think I like Gridmaster the best so far, but the Brain Age ones are good too.

Vince989

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oooh, and when I come to think about it...
biggrin.gif

0363 - Puzzle Series Vol 3: Sudoku = ???? - Sudoku Gridmaster (U)
wink.gif

It was indeed playable in J, but now that it's out in English, why bother...
happy.gif

- Vince989

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...