Link's Crossbow Training DS BR3

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Link's Crossbow Training DS BR3
NDS Homebrew Update
LCT2011-04-13_192127.png
2LCT2011-04-13_192151.png

Link's Crossbow Training DS, a new homebrew made by AngelWire, has been updated to BR3. The object is to sharpen your crossbow skills in various Termina locations. More information about this game can be found at the project page linked below.

Release Notes said:
  • After about 7 to 8 months of work I'm happy to release the beta version of Link's Crossbow Training DS(LCTDS). You play as Link as he travels the world of Majora's Mask honing his crossbow skills. Every target you shoot consecutively increases your multiplier bonus for more points. Just one miss and your multiplier bonus goes back to 0.

QUOTE(Change Log 04/14/11)
    • I've implemented saving but I don't know if it works right. So could someone test it out to see if it works since my ds is broken.
    • I've also changed the press start screen so tell me if you like it better than the other one or not.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I never played Crossbow training, as I never owned a Wii, so I have a few questions:

- Are the targets on a timer, or are you just moving fairly consistently so that there is only a certain amount of time to hit the target anyways?

Actually, that's my only question. :3

nimmegil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I like this homebrew, it been a long time that I had not played a DS homebrew and i think follow again "the scene" DS.

I've a question : I cannot save my score ,because in my R4-SDHC (I know fake R4 ^^) the system don't create the save file...have you a solution or the homebrew not include the save for the moment ?

(sorry for my english i do the best i can...)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's veeery bare bones. I'm sorry but it is. It's a great idea, I'm not going to lie. But add something like the signs blowing up, maybe a little background music, a better menu, and it would be a great homebrew.

And yes, I know it's a beta, but that doesn't mean I can't give criticism or ideas.

AlastairG

Trophies
XP
Country
I adored it on the Wii. I'll give this home-made one a go. Looks good from the screenshots! Thanks for the development effort!

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Fyrus said:
VatoLoco said:
in various Hyrule locations

Release Notes said:
the world of Majora's Mask

Uhm ...

fix'd. Termina, not Hyrule =P

i dunno why, but Filetrip is giving me a big ol' hassle, so i linked the to the project page DL.
edit: DL link fixed by AW. It didn't like the apostrophe in 'Link's'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk