Link both SD cards with acekard 2i, moonshell v2

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by tempa, May 24, 2009.

May 24, 2009
  1. tempa
    OP

Newcomer tempa Newbie

Australia
    Hey all,

is it possible to link my 4 gig sd card located on the right hand side of the NDSI with my 8 gig microsd Acekard 2i ?, E.g, be able to keep music and pictures and movies on the SD card, and games on the microsd, and able to play on moonshell.

also, i downloaded the lastest moonshell200stable, i tried moonshl2.nds and all i got was a white screen, so i tried with moonshl2_DirectBoot.nds it booted up perfectly but everything was in Japanese or Chinese, so i changed the language with language select within the microsd directory and when i went to boot it says system error, i tried both english 001 and 007, and both .nds loaders.. could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance..

Tempa:)

2. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    No, you won't be able to use the SD card slot with the Acekard. It's a DSi mode feature and it hasn't been hacked yet.

Are you using AKAIO 1.4.1? Moonshell2 works for me.

3. tempa
    OP

Newcomer tempa Newbie

Australia
    im using this firmware.. if thats what u meant by akaio 1.4.1 ... >> Version 4.17..

where can i get that firmware from ?
    also,... the dsi is not for me, its my sis, she called and told me she cant get out of one of the games, how do u get bak to main menu.. as when she does soft reset to main dsi menu, and bak to acekard.. it automatically takes her bak to the game she was playing.

Thanks

4. tempa
    OP

Newcomer tempa Newbie

Australia
    ok, i found out, that u have 2 hold l+r+a+b+down, told her that,, but she said it still doesnt work. i did enabled soft reset within the setup.

hmm.. i guess i have 2 go over there 2moz n look at it 4 her...

5. Briankealing

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    English is 000.

Use the language select tool, it's in the moonshell .rar...

6. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Version 4.17 is the official firmware which is not that great. Get rid of it and use AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper instead: Download

I've noticed that soft reset doesn't work for some games (eg. Chrono Trigger).