Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adrian2040 said:
BTW, what's for Dinner?

Lotsa Spaghetti
x3

Great skin though, looks like a winner.

I can't believe how many skins are being posted, and it's only the 3rd of November. Can't imagine how many more will be posted.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
adrian2040 said:
BTW, what's for Dinner?

Lotsa Spaghetti
x3

Great skin though, looks like a winner.

I can't believe how many skins are being posted, and it's only the 3rd of November. Can't imagine how many more will be posted.
I don't think much more will tbh. I think everyone rushed into it as soon as they saw it, so I figure by the end of the week we will have all the entries in we will get.

Mine is officially finished, but I need to take some time to go through and pick out every detail. My biggest trouble is the Window and how I am forced to use the same color text for it as the cheat page.

nathenlieu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyuno123 said:
Shadow EDGE
Wow theres lots of tough competition here.Hope I win
biggrin.gif

please leave comments so that I can improve my skin.

Thats a cool skin!

art vandelay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a question. I wasn't to satisfied with my entry so I decided to see if I could make a better one, and I think I have. What Im wondering is if I could pull my original entry and submit a different one. If not than thats ok, I just want to know before I spend some more time on it to make it perfect.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
art vandelay said:
Ive got a question. I wasn't to satisfied with my entry so I decided to see if I could make a better one, and I think I have. What Im wondering is if I could pull my original entry and submit a different one. If not than thats ok, I just want to know before I spend some more time on it to make it perfect.
I don't see anything in the rules that says you can't change your entry. Just as long as you remove the previous one from the thread.

Cema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an updated version of my skin, which I renamed Blue Thoughts. As always, comments and compliments are appreciated. Feel free to test it too, I've uploaded the files REMOVED. Please, keep me updated and tell me if any problems arise!

// Damn mattis, that is incredible!

// EDIT ; For clarification, this is not my submission.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Question.

QUOTE said:
The competition is open for 2 weeks from the date of this post, so get busy. Please don't hesitate to enter, skins are judged based on their uniqueness and creativity, not photoshopping skills.

Good luck and have fun!
So general quality is not a factor in judging? For example, a New Super Bros.: Search For the Dark Egg theme would win out over a really slick Ubuntu theme for originality?

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question.

Does the Edge card use the exact text in the skin-maker as it does on the DS?
Or does it use the same kind of text as the Cyclo?

Cause I'm getting bothered by this-
t067wg.jpg

(Sorry to use yours as an example, 23qwerty, it was just the first thing I saw.)

sylphyaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this going to be hard for the judges since there are all kinds of post here that are not entry.
What if they make a new thread just for Final Entry to make it easier for them to look at.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sylphyaj said:
Is this going to be hard for the judges since there are all kinds of post here that are not entry.
What if they make a new thread just for Final Entry to make it easier for them to look at.
I completely agree. That way the judges don't skip over any entries.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sylphyaj said:
This has happened before, back with the Xmas Comp
smile.gif
So they'll have it all under control =)

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
art vandelay said:

If your different one is a modified version of your current entry, I think "editing" it is possible (although I haven't gotten an answer as to if we're able to fix the little things in our design yet).

However, if you want to come up with a new design, I don't think it's possible. One entry per person, right?

tiger1807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is my second competition ( that i will lose probably) and i suck at designing, but i want my chance so here's my entry:

I like Bankai Ichigo since he's my favorite character at bleach, i did my best, and spent my day doing this for the competition. I hope i get feedback and its my first skin EVER so please be wary of that
smile.gif

My preview:

My files for this competition : http://www.zshare.net/download/50871876dc91bf4b/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.