Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Lick's Media Player NexGen 1.0.1

Finally out of Beta

Developer Lucas has released yet another update to Lick's Media Player which finally goes out of beta stage.
This version fixes some flickering issues when using LMP with EZ IV flashcards, now both the front & back buffer reset just fine.
With this update, Lick's Media Player now fully supports FLAC & Ogg Vorbis metadata.
The upcoming update should come with skinning support so that you can personalize the way you wish.

lmp.png

Changelog:

Version 1.0.1:

Fixes some bugs (flickering).

Improvements: added FLAC & Ogg Vorbis metadata support.

Release candidate 3:

Fixed the lockups that used to occur on the R4 DS& M3 SD perfect with RC-2.

Fixed a bug that may cause graphical corruption.

Lucas said:
I've already fixed that (the flickering, rewrote the metadata code, now it also supports ogg and flac metadata. I'm writing skin support now, so you can expect a alpha preview of the next version very soon.

download.gif
Lick's Media player - ver 1.0.1

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Highlight the music selection on the menu and press the right cursor button. It should bring up the songs you have on your card. I don't think location is a factor.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, I can't highlight anything, because it's stuck on the loading screen. Do I have to patch it with DLDI?

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Sors

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had a problem with earlier versions (tried until RC2) they stuck on the datasearch with and without dldi.

But i found the troublemaker on my card! i also had DS Organize on it, with some strange chinese/japanese/whatever filenames these made the LMP crash. so if you have the same problem just look if there are some strange filenames and get rid of them ;)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
well, this supports many more music formats and sports an ipod like interface (skinnable in the future) and is under continual development as a media player.

Moonshell is a wonderfull program but it has reached its final version, and this program attempts to compete and provide what moonshell failed to. (although this currently lacks many moonshell features)

as far as i know, this is the only other competitive media player homebrew for ds and competition in this case is a great thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE