Hardware LF exploitable 3ds which model should I choose?

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Considering I intend to : -system transfer from a non hacked currently 9.9 normal old 3ds
- pay a maximum of 120 euros (130 really highest)

- normal old 3ds: same model as I already have, might be quite old/outdated if bought second-hand
-old 3ds Xl: bigger screens, more recent, go for higher prices
- 2ds : modern, almost always guaranteed to be exploitable when new, cheaper, no 3d but I usually don't use it...

D

Deleted-236924

2DS is a good choice if you don't plan on using the 3D and if you don't mind its design.

I personally went with the 3DS XL because I absolutely wanted to be able to fold it in half (easier to prevent screens from getting scratches from outside sources when they aren't exposed) and because it is more portable.
I would have originally wanted to get a regular-sized 3DS because I preferred them at the time, and still do to a certain extent because the smaller format makes it easier to carry around, and I believe the sound is better on the regular 3DS.

That being said, I have taken a liking to the XL; the bigger screens are great, and overall it feels more comfortable for me to hold compared to the regular 3DS. I don't need to cramp my fingers around it, my fingers just naturally rest on the buttons. The XL also feels -much- quieter than the regular 3DS to me. Both the regular 3DS and the XL have clicky buttons, but the ones on the regular 3DS seemed to be much louder than the ones on the XL. Especially the L/R buttons, which made a really annoying clicking sound on the 3DS, but are pretty quiet on the XL.

In the end, it'll be a matter of preference, though. They all have their ups and downs.

Another advantage to the 2DS is that there is no hinge to break. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.