Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
LEGO-Universe-logo-572x253.png

Official website: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/splash/default.aspx

QUOTE said:
LEGO® Universe is the first massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) for LEGO fans!
Adventure awaits in endless worlds of creative LEGO fun where you can safely build, play and connect online. Build your custom LEGO Universe minifigure and join the Nexus Force, an elite team of heroes united to defeat the Maelstrom, a dark menace trying to destroy imagination! Tap into your unique abilities and save imagination by uncovering the secrets to overcoming the Maelstrom.

As you adventure into the action, you can battle dark creatures, chat with friends and build custom LEGO creations like pets, rockets and race cars! The best players gain leaderboard fame and collect the coolest LEGO loot!

Within LEGO Universe, players will safely create, build, quest and socialize together. This entirely new online world will be the place for LEGO enthusiasts of any age to form their own fun adventures!
Source

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Judging by gameplay trailers, Minecraft is still much more appealing to me.
Considering how it's only in Alpha, there will (hopefully) be many features to come.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not really interested since it is $40 plus monthly subscription fee which varies from $7.50, $8.33, or $10 a month depending on whether you buy a year, 6 months, or 1 month.

Edit: I feel bad for Europe since they decided 1 euro = 1 dollar.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raiser said:
Judging by gameplay trailers, Minecraft is still much more appealing to me.
Considering how it's only in Alpha, there will (hopefully) be many features to come.
first off. i like your logo. it gives me universal thoughts
and second off all
yep. agreed on Minecraft

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)