Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
legodim.png
Warner Bros. today announced Lego Dimensions - a game that uses real Lego toys and a scanner peripheral, seemingly similar in functionality to the highly successful Skylanders and amiibo ranges of interactive toys.
Check out the following trailer of the reveal:​

Lego Dimensions is releasing September 29th for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Wii U.

:arrow:Official Site

Reactions: XDel and Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My goodness, a Lego game that actually uses Legos? This is interesting in my book. I don't personally like Lego games specifically because they have nothing to do with the actual toys, this seems like a good blend of both so it piques my interest.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
So glad my daughter is still too young to be obsessed with this stuff, the last thing I need is more plastic crap all over my floors. Hopefully by the time she's old enough to be into stuff like this either she'll be too smart to be suckered in by such a blatant money hole, or this trend will have made like the trends of my youth (Pokemon's inability to die gracefully notwithstanding) and buggered off.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So glad my daughter is still too young to be obsessed with this stuff, the last thing I need is more plastic crap all over my floors. Hopefully by the time she's old enough to be into stuff like this either she'll be too smart to be suckered in by such a blatant money hole, or this trend will have made like the trends of my youth (Pokemon's inability to die gracefully notwithstanding) and buggered off.
My son was a bit too young when Skylanders started but he knows the characters and what they are from seeing the branding everywhere, I was lucky really that it missed him. I always turn the TV over when Disney Infinity was advertised so he wouldn't ask for those but we do play the Lego games together. They are fun in coop and great to teach him certain things and easy trophies for me lol.
I am worried though that Avengers and Jurassic Park will be the last proper Lego games as TT were already on a slippery slope with DLC and now I can just see future games being really bare bones unless you buy a shit load of toys.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My son was a bit too young when Skylanders started but he knows the characters and what they are from seeing the branding everywhere, I was lucky really that it missed him. I always turn the TV over when Disney Infinity was advertised so he wouldn't ask for those but we do play the Lego games together. They are fun in coop and great to teach him certain things and easy trophies for me lol.
I am worried though that Avengers and Jurassic Park will be the last proper Lego games as TT were already on a slippery slope with DLC and now I can just see future games being really bare bones unless you buy a shit load of toys.

Wanna know what was the last proper Lego game? Lego Star Wars 2, the other games just have poor level design and don't innovate shit...

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

My 7 year old niece prefers to play call of duty and GTA5 then toys-to-life. I used to play black ops zombies all the time when we used to babysit her.

The younger generation...

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Wanna know what was the last proper Lego game? Lego Star Wars 2, the other games just have poor level design and don't innovate shit...
I disagree I think Lego Marvel is not only the best Lego game but the best Marvel game too!
We recently finished Lego Batman 3 and it was so disappointing after Marvel was so good.
I got him the Lego Movie Special Edition with the Emmet figure but haven't told him yet lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.