ROM Hack ledybot and luma 9.0

x06xpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me?

i just upgrade my 3ds to b9s from an old a9lh recently. before i could use the ledybot fine with ntr and input redirection.

however after upgrading to b9s and updating all my ntr, inputredirection, luma etc. i found out the ledybot is not working anymore.

i can connect fine but the bot won't do the automatic trading, it will open the choose level page at a slow rate and then just stuck at there , before a message telly me an error have occured. i tried both method with input redirection and without it as from luma 8.0, the github page says it have a built in input redirection. is anyone familiar with ledybot that is on the latest cfw?

edit: ledybot have been updated for USUM :D https://github.com/olliz0r/Ledybot/releases

Last edited by x06xpower,

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
can someone help me?

i just upgrade my 3ds to b9s from an old a9lh recently. before i could use the ledybot fine with ntr and input redirection.

however after upgrading to b9s and updating all my ntr, inputredirection, luma etc. i found out the ledybot is not working anymore.

i can connect fine but the bot won't do the automatic trading, it will open the choose level page at a slow rate and then just stuck at there , before a message telly me an error have occured. i tried both method with input redirection and without it as from luma 8.0, the github page says it have a built in input redirection. is anyone familiar with ledybot that is on the latest cfw?
Ledybot is dead

x06xpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ledybot is dead
woah :O

since when? is it in between the pokemon sun/moon and pokemon ultra sun/moon time period?

because i was able to use it early this year before ultra sun and moon got released.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait nvm , it still work for the moon / sun games, it's just not working for ultra sun/moon because it's not updated yet, i feel so stupid now.... :P

x06xpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may release it but i never intended too.

aww okay, goodluck

raw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1