Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since a hacker hadn't noticed my introduction post yet, I thought of posting this one request here. I'm looking for a dedicated teacher that would gladly pull me through a good romhacking lesson. I've tried reading some topics all over the internet, but it still doesn't seem like I got the gist of it apart from the basics of binary numbers, so I thought up of this way. Thanks to whoever takes the time to read this.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've learned the basics from romhacking.net, you can always ask specific questions here and I'm sure some people will try to help. I'm not sure you'll find anyone that's willing to be a dedicated teacher.

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ack e___e
Like I said, all I've really understood was the binary numbers. And by that, I mean converting, that is all. Any other thing I read off of Romhacking.net just confused me o.o
I didn't have high hopes anyway, I already doubt there would be someone willing to dedicate themselves to teaching romhacking. But still, I'd like to wait a bit and see. I appreciate your help though =3

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaero said:
Ack e___e
Like I said, all I've really understood was the binary numbers. And by that, I mean converting, that is all. Any other thing I read off of Romhacking.net just confused me o.o
I didn't have high hopes anyway, I already doubt there would be someone willing to dedicate themselves to teaching romhacking. But still, I'd like to wait a bit and see. I appreciate your help though =3

If learning from romhacking.net is confusing, then you probably wouldn't understand romhacking very much
frown.gif

Try giving it another go.

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
If learning from romhacking.net is confusing, then you probably wouldn't understand romhacking very much
frown.gif

Try giving it another go.
Okay, I'll go through it again whenever I get the time. I've got to go to sleep very soon, so I'll check that again tomorrow. I'll post back my thoughts afterwards. Let's all hope I'll understand things now e__e

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Find out what games are easy to hack like Mario Bros. and go from there.
(I might be completely wrong, Mario Bros. might need super leet skills, I don't know about this kind of stuff :3)

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Find out what games are easy to hack like Mario Bros. and go from there.
(I might be completely wrong, Mario Bros. might need super leet skills, I don't know about this kind of stuff :3)
Well, I literally don't even know enough to hack anything at all 8D

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I was mainly into translating and changing the game in general. Making codes to fix games isn't my priority, as I know there's tons of people out there working on them, and that I'm certainly not needed.
Noitora -> I was supposed to go through it again this afternoon ('cause you know, school and all >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here we go