mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank God we won't have to suffer through touch screen buttons for an entire generation. Yet.
Oh was that the idea of the fake? The day we get touch screen buttons is the day I stop buying Nintendo consoles :( Touch controls are just not suitable for fast-paced gameplay. Also, they're not suitable for any user interface where you don't look at the controller as you obviously need to be able to feel whether your fingers are on the buttons or not.

Reactions: weatMod

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I knew it! It looked ugly as f*** and when I first saw it on google now, I called bs next to my friend.
me too about the second photo look legit but I am on Team fake how Cloud character on Super Smash Bros Can not lake and the f****** controller look like this no way

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The Virtual Boy controller actually isn't uncomfortable at all. I find it to be pretty good. The only problem it has - the battery life. This is solved with the AC adapter, but it's so easy for it to slide out of place it kind of defeats the whole point. I wouldn't mind if they brought it back with analog sticks and rumble.
Two D-PADs is inadequate for today's gaming and it's a very odd controller, less so than the alien-y Nintendo 64.

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God, I hope the NX has no gimmicks. Just put out a console that keeps up with the PS4. Standard Dual stick pro controller.
No tablets, no waggle sticks, no cameras. Just an x86 machine that can have easy ports of any 3rd party ps4, xbone, or PC game, and of course the 1st party games we all love.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)