Leaked E3 Game List for Xbox One

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I think this Thread should divide in two. One for the Xbox One Games and the other for the Capcom rumors. But since it was all "leaked" on the same NeoGaf post IDK

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mention logo's from the picture, you get told to look at the source. I have no idea why.
I think you're a little confused and buttset atm, try looking back at the previous posts and see where you messed up.

Anywho, did any us expect to NOT see Halo 5 on that list? I remember hearing Halo would be getting an annual release in the franchise now. Whether it be main series or not remains to be seen.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If none of these games are coming to the PC or WiiU, I wont' be playing them. I don't agree with Microsoft or Sony's politics at all. I can only tolerate so much.
As for me though, I kind of feel that Halo left it's glory days with part 3.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I think you're a little confused and buttset atm, try looking back at the previous posts and see where you messed up.

Anywho, did any us expect to NOT see Halo 5 on that list? I remember hearing Halo would be getting an annual release in the franchise now. Whether it be main series or not remains to be seen.
you're right. kinda expected it not to be on the list yet. it would totally suck if it became an annual release franchise though

Reactions: chavosaur

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're right. kinda expected it not to be on the list yet. it would totally suck if it became an annual release franchise though
It would certainly depend on the quality of the titles they release.
Halo 3 ODST actually wasn't a bad game, it'd be nice if they did other games like that, branching off more into the stories of the UNSC instead of just Master Chief and the Spartans.
Halo wars also wasn't all that bad, it was just a much different type of game.

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country

I have no reason to look back at previous posts. I was having a dig at the "Dead Rising 3 logo". Whether it's official or not, it's dumb whoever made it. English isn't his first language so I'll let it go. You're American so English isn't your first language either I see.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no reason to look back at previous posts. I was having a dig at the "Dead Rising 3 logo". Whether it's official or not, it's dumb whoever made it. English isn't his first language so I'll let it go. You're American so English isn't your first language either I see.
Actually Spanish was. I was born in Mexico City.
Don't be so quick to stereotype~

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

rock7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Megaman!!!!!!
5353_awww_yeah_D_aaaaaawwwwww-s640x400-296718-580.jpg

Niksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everyone's like MEGAMAN!!! Or HALO!!!! But did no one notice Beyond Good & Evil 2? If they actually announce a release date I would be sooo happy.

Reactions: chavosaur

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh a new Fable...
Fable 1 was imho wonderful
Fable 2 was decent
Fable 3 was boring
So that should make Fable 4 awful?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum