Hacking LCD broken and stuck in AutoRCM

Flatmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my switch. I'd like to boot into stock with no homebrew, but I have AutoRCM enabled. Normally you would just disable it in the hekate/SXOS boot menu, but alas, I destroyed my LCD connector and can't see what is on the screen. The switch still works and can boot into stock with sxos activated. Booting stock and updating would disable AutoRCM, but I can't update with SXOS active. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Flatmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Also, if I can get access to stock and cfw without trying to replace the connector, I'd be happy to just use it in docked mode. Because let's face it, I could damage it further by trying to replace the connector. I have moderate experience and a lack of cash, so I shan't be paying anyone to do it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a pickle with my switch. I'd like to boot into stock with no homebrew, but I have AutoRCM enabled. Normally you would just disable it in the hekate/SXOS boot menu, but alas, I destroyed my LCD connector and can't see what is on the screen. The switch still works and can boot into stock with sxos activated. Booting stock and updating would disable AutoRCM, but I can't update with SXOS active. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Why not just update with SX OS active? What exactly is stopping you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD