Gaming Launch titles ?

pachura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any list of 3DS launch titles available ?

There are many fake lists on the web, including e.g. MGS and RE, which surely won't be released in 2010.

The most believable one from http://www.theredshell.com/nintendo/ds/lis...nch-titles-.php :
* Kid Icarus: Uprising, the long-awaited franchise follow-up to the NES classic.
* Mario Kart, which shows off the potential of driving and tossing bananas in 3D.
* Nintendogs + cats, a new version of the best-selling nintendogs franchise that lets players interact even more with their virtual puppies - and kittens!
* PilotWings Resort, a flying simulation that lets players soar above Wuhu Island.
* Animal Crossing, a new installment of the charming community-building franchise.
* StarFox 64 3D, a game that demonstrates the true distance and depth of outer space using Nintendo's well-known franchise.
* Steel Diver, a new submarine-navigation game from Nintendo.
* Paper Mario, which brings paper-based 2D environments to life.

I'm looking forward to Kid Icarus and StarFox, the rest isn't that interesting to me... especially Steel Diver, which looks like a Flash game with some 3D layers thrown in.

Pockle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid Icarus is a definite launch title, with titles like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing coming around Late November/December like 2005. Blockbuster titles for everyone.

I also see Starfox as a launch title along with SSFIV being released around December also.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario, and Animal Crossing as definites. Both as launch titles and as day one purchases for me!

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Pockle said:
Kid Icarus is a definite launch title, with titles like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing coming around Late November/December like 2005. Blockbuster titles for everyone.

I also see Starfox as a launch title along with SSFIV being released around December also.

Oh man I remember the Animal Crossing Wild World frenzy. I went everywhere with my parents looking for the game after I got my christmas money. GameStop said all stores in the area had it out of stock, then we met someone my mom new at the mall and her son said he saw it at the gamestop in another town so we went there and finally got it 8D

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i really want animal crossing
biggrin.gif

but i really hope they remove the friend code
tongue.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
i wanna see paper sonic.

In practicing my own humble opinion...

pump.jpg

Heehee, I kid, I kid.
tongue.gif

ONTOPIQUE: I'm willing to bet that Pilotwings will be a definite launch title. It'd be a great way to show off the functionality of the new system, methinks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr