PS1/2 Latest Open PS2 Loader and Singstar

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just compiled r358 and realised that my preconceptions against the new GUI were wrong, it's looking great. But when i try to play a Singstar it asks me to insert a disc right in the moment it's in the game selection menu and wants to play the song. Edit: Normally you can change the Singstar disc on this screen, i guess at this moment it does a check which Singstar disc is inserted, and now Open PS2 Loader returns something wrong

I would post this on psx-scene.com where it belongs, but i'm no longer welcome there after trying to argue with one of the mods there. Could somebody please verify the problem and then post about it there? Not having an issue and posting there is something that i don't recommend anybody.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It seems that a revision between r335 and r345 breaks the Singstar compatiblity on network loading. I'm too lazy to find out which one it is in detail.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that their forum is a little touchy - easy to get on their bad sides, lol. I would like to test but I'm not setup to compile the source and am stuck with public release 0.7 for now. Also, still waiting on my crossover cable to arrive in the mail so I can load games through a SMB network on my slim.
Are you still working on your Open PS2 Loader mod, WiiPower?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dronesplitter said:
I noticed that their forum is a little touchy - easy to get on their bad sides, lol. I would like to test but I'm not setup to compile the source and am stuck with public release 0.7 for now. Also, still waiting on my crossover cable to arrive in the mail so I can load games through a SMB network on my slim.
Are you still working on your Open PS2 Loader mod, WiiPower?

No i'm not, i found something else to waste my time on, gamecube backup launching on wii. The bug i was talking about was fixed shortly after i posted this thread, but i don't think the thread had anything to do with it. Anyways, the latest revision works good on SingStar again, but i haven't got the in-game-reset to work with Singstar. Either in-game-reset or in-game-disc-switch would be even more awesome for Singstar i think.

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't welcome on psx scene...that sucks.

I hate how you have to compile your own releases of OPL

I'm stuck on 0.6 or 0.7 depending on my mood, and it bites knowing that the thing is updated so constantly and not everybody can use it. I'm not gonna set up an ubuntu vm or anything just so I can get the latest rev.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1