Not open for further replies.

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lately i've been into a lot of post-rock/post-hardcore/hardcore/experimental/progressive music. thought i'd like to share some bands that i've found that i find amazing.

Lifestory;Monologue
this is probably where it all started, friend showed me these guys not too long after she found them. loving these guys. Disappointed that they only have an mini-album/ep out right now. its called "hold me in the wind, my friend" if anyone is interested.

Wolves Behind Me

Moving Mountains
Found these guys not long after lifestory, love these guys as well, main thing that brings them down a little is that their songs, lyrically are all about the same thing. its not a bad thing but it gets tiresome after awhile. they've got an ep and an album out. Foreword and Pneuma respectively.

Lights and Shapes

The Appleseed Cast
I've heard of these guys before, i often see people go on about how awesome Appleseed cast are and such but never really checked them out for myself. after reading that they are similar to lifestory, thought i'd check them out. wasn't disappointed. these guys been around for awhile now, they have quite a few albums. i've only listened to Low level owl vols 1 & 2, Mare Vitalis and the end of the ring wars though.

Fight Song

Titlefight
For some reason these guys remind me of a bunch of teenagers just having fun playing music. maybe why i like them so much. they've got an EP (kingston) and an album(the last thing you forget), want to see these guys do well they're so much fun to listen to.

Memorial Field

Polar Bear Club
This isn't really new for me. been into these guys ever since they released their first ep (the redder the better), i just thought i'd share one of these guys songs as they are releasing a new album very soon (sep 8-ish~ i believe). These guys are more post hardcore/emo than the other bands.

His Devotee

Living With lions
Another fun band i like to listen too. from their lyrics they sound like a bunch a rad guys who've rented out a house just for them, living like a true bunch of blokes. Very punkish, they're similar to set your goals.

Bottle of Charades

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
You like post-rock, eh?

Try the band Maserati.

Here is one of their songs called Monoliths/Thieves
http://www.bomb-mp3.com/download.php?mp3_i...ths+%2F+Thieves

(You can listen to it or download I guess, if this is against the rules mods, I'm sorry. I couldn't find anything on YouTube and this was the only site I could find that you could stream it on)

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
benjaminlibl said:
.Radiant said:
Lately i've been into a lot of post-rock/post-hardcore/hardcore/experimental/progressive music.
Eh. I got lost here.

Just listen to the music
grog.gif

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Aug 30 2009, 04:37 PM)
You like post-rock, eh?

Try the band Maserati.

Here is one of their songs called Monoliths/Thieves
http://www.bomb-mp3.com/download.php?mp3_i...ths+%2F+Thieves

(You can listen to it or download I guess, if this is against the rules mods, I'm sorry. I couldn't find anything on YouTube and this was the only site I could find that you could stream it on)

cool instrumentalists, but i dislike the fact they dont have vocals. linking their myspace would have been easier
tongue.gif

Jaems

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool stuff. I'm digging the Lifestory;Monologue one.

Thought I would share, since this is the only thing I listen to that's labeled as post-rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?