Hacking Lag Issue

AntiSTDs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've recently purchased an iTouchds 2 for my ds lite and encountered a problem playing games from the Pokemon series (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum). Whenever I enter/exit a door or the menu, the black screen delay is a lot longer than the non emulated game.
However, what makes it even worst is the fact that navigating through the bag is nearly impossible due to the lag.
I did a search on pokemon lag and didn't find anything so I was wondering if this is problem is universal with the emulation and if there is a way to fix this.

Thank you!

P.S. Other games run very smoothly, it only lags when i play pokemon games.

AntiSTDs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if clean dump = putting the .nds file in the card then yes

At first I thought my cheats messed the game up, but i did a couple of complete reinstall of the firmware and the game and had the same issue.

AntiSTDs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes sir, as far as I know it's tip top.

Thanks for the speedy reply btw
yaywii.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
this might sound odd, but do you have a memory expansion cart lying around anywhere?
I seem to recall that my friend sped up loading times in various games while he had it in his DS' slot 2 (pokemon saving in particular)

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its probably the micro sd. It may not work good with flash cards, I have this issue with new San Disk 4Gb on my acekard. I think San Disk changed something and now they don't work as well with flash carts or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol