OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gnome-desktop.png

Intro​

L4T Ubuntu Jammy 22.04 is a version of Linux based on Ubuntu Jammy 22.04 LTS with Nvidia's Linux for Tegra BSP applied.

See the switchroot wiki for a full install guide and features list:
https://wiki.switchroot.org/en/Linux/Ubuntu-Jammy-Install-Guide

Credits

theofficialgman (ubuntu jammy distro maintainer, L4T-Megascript),
CTCaer (kernel/bootloader, ubuntu bionic distro maintainer, NVENC/NVDEC),
Gavin\_Darkglider (lakka distro maintainer),
Azkali (fedora distro maintainer),
Ave (repo management and host),
DanielOgorchock(Switch controller drivers/joycond),
Bylaws,
Langerhans,
Natinusala,
stary2001 (reboot2payload),
NVIDIA (Tegra BSP),
cobalt2727 (L4T-Megascript),
Everyone else in switchroot

Last edited by The Official GMan,

RaynorBlackwood

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
i dont know why, but Jammy is full of Bugs and i cant really control it. keyboard doesnt wants to come up when i press "+" and when its prompted by a window who needs the Keyboard it comes up and gone same time .. i thought Jammy is better then Bionic but it isnt .. and the Software Store doesnt work as well, whats wrong there?

The Official GMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know why, but Jammy is full of Bugs and i cant really control it. keyboard doesnt wants to come up when i press "+" and when its prompted by a window who needs the Keyboard it comes up and gone same time .. i thought Jammy is better then Bionic but it isnt .. and the Software Store doesnt work as well, whats wrong there?
All support is handled via the discord as indicated in the install guide.

Regarding your experience with gnome software, it does not consistently work on the first boot of the system. It also takes a while to download the metadata on first launch. If you reboot it will work and continue to do so from now on.

Keyboard will hide in a few scenarios. If it pops up due to a touchscreen prompt and a mouse is connected and moving it will hide (joycon drift with joycon mouse enabled can cause this). It will also automatically hide if the windows present on screen cannot be resized to fit the keyboard (full screen applications can always be resized so it's suggested to use them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto