WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What better way to celebrate VD than trying to avoid an infection, eh, Valve?

Valve Software original source

---
This Friday the 13th brings us a little closer to the zombie apocalypse. Whether or not you're superstitious, Left 4 Dead is 50% off this weekend only. So grab a shotgun and make a run for the next safe room.

It's the zombie apocalypse. Bring friends.
---

w00t. Time to lug my PC to buddy's place to get this game. Yay!

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dam it, too bad I have no monay T_T. Have only 12 bucks so my mom can't buy it. DAM IT, MAYBE I CAN....................... can't think of anything
cry.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
Dammit! Already have it!
frown.gif

Well, for 25 bucks this is a great deal!

No doubt! I have it for 360, but i want the PC version too (i love mods and hacks that people develop for PC games!)

So, now i'll hafta drop the cash NOW, before i move in April (when i was planning on it) *JUST* because its only $25 lol.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No doubt! I have it for 360, but i want the PC version too (i love mods and hacks that people develop for PC games!)

So, now i'll hafta drop the cash NOW, before i move in April (when i was planning on it) *JUST* because its only $25 lol.

Don't you just hate Steam for doing this and making us buy impulsively. I had to fight the urge last weekend to buy GTA IV for £20. It was a difficult battle for sure.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't regret buying it/preordering it on Steam for $45. If you have a computer that can run it, and you have $25 to spare, I'd definately recommend for anyone even remotely interested to download this game. VALVe does one thing and it does it well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.