Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone knows how to fix this? One day it worked and the next day it just broke. I can press the button, but it doesn't Respond/Work.
In shooting games with L you shoot so i can't do that. Does this happen to many people?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup
it happens a lot to people
theres a quick fix that you can do
but it might damage your ds
you put your lips around the L button
and blow. hard.
the unresponsiveness should be caused by the dust umm obstructing the connectivity
you also might need to blow a few times
if that doesnt work, then you could buy a little screwdriver thing and take apart your ds to fix it

p.s. this is in the wrong section >.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wtf it worked
biggrin.gif
Thanks a lot guys.

Walo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah.. I had the same problem really urged.. took my brothers DS to finish OoE and then used my ds again and it was fixed.. then later broke again and used the blowing technique. Now it's fixed

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to point out that using canned air might be a better idea than blowing.

My L and R buttons have been messed up for a while so I have been using this trick often. However, for the last few months any time I blow into the L button, my top screen gets really weird for a while.(Pixels take longer to appear, color sometimes gets inverted or just fades into a bunch of different shades of a dark gray.) It only happens for a short amount of time and then returns to normal. It might just be result of the moisture from my breath or something, but still thought you guys should know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep your Dahmer ways to yourself