Kyoryokuna

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kyoryokuna, May 14, 2016.

1. Kyoryokuna
    OP

Kyoryokuna Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2016
    France
    Gensokyo
    Hi everyone,

I'm Kyoryokuna, a french player of Touhou games on Lunatic and someone who never read mangas but only watch animes, my last one is the last season of Jojo's Bizare Adventure.

I come here for these reasons :
    • To find a solution to my more recents O3DS problems that are :
      1. When I launch BlargSNES (that I installed from a .cia) I just have a black screen.
      2. I know that there's a way to take screenshots of my current screens and save it on my SD card, but I don't know the name of the .cia that I have to take and install.
      3. I saw on GBAtemp that there's a "Save Editor" NTR for Hyrule Warriors Legends but it is just for the japanese version of the game, not europe. I gonna follow this topic to take it when the release of the europe version is done. And I don't understand yet how to manage NTR things.
    • Because I successfully hacked my O3DS thanks to Plailect's guide and I saw that he's a user of this website and does it for this community. So it happened because this website exist and then I want to reward this by adding a +1 to the number of member and so for a little upgrade of the symbolic identity of the website that this number meens, in some sort. (But not a donation, I'm actually looking for an developper job so I don't have a lot of money yet)
    • To see the evolution of the Wii U hacking. I didn't hack mine and I'm waiting an playable online version and its stability.
    • To practice my writing english by an other way than 4chan.
    • To drink some beers with those of you who pass on the moustard town where I am.
    • To ask you this : "Do you know if there's some Touhou games playable on O3DS ?" I didn't start this research and just thinked at it while writing the previous text.
    • Maybe for other things that I don't have in mind while writing this.
    For information, Kyoryokuna is not my real nickname, I just use it on this website for some reasons that I think obvious.

Last edited by Kyoryokuna, May 14, 2016
  2. XavyrrVaati

XavyrrVaati Hobbyist programmer?

Feb 23, 2014
    United States
    Welcome to GBAtemp. No Touhou homebrew yet IIRC. There is a bullet hell homebrew around here though. Enjoy your stay lol.

3. VinsCool

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Welcome to gbatemp. Enjoy your stay.

4. Froster

Froster Your Music Producer

Sep 6, 2015
    Italy
    that MIDI sequencer
    Welcome :)