olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Windaga said:
(Just a quick question - how do you update the firmware? I can't find an "update" option anywhere :/)

I've really only run into one problem once with my time with my 3DS - after exiting the Find Mii title, the screens went white and wouldn't return to the normal menu. I had to hold down the power button until it turned off. But that's one of the problems that'd be fixed with the update, right?
system settings>other settings>page 4>System Update

^^

Edit: lol page 2 did not show XD sorry for trash post

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Nollog said:
How do I brick my 3DS on purpose?
Microwaves bricks anything electronic !
tongue.gif

Pip'

jbach44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CollosalPokemon said:
I found a way to break the 10 coins per day limit and possibly how to clear/hide the activity log. (as far as I can see, I don't have access to the internal file structure so I can't be sure)

EDIT: I snapped a shot of my 3DS with 13 more coins than I should be able to have (4 days since the release * 10 per day = 40 + 13 from the bug)

3dsmorecoins.png

ummm, I dunno, I earned 14 coins just yesterday with no screwing around, started at 0, and ended up with 14, I think the latest update removed the limit

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
jbach44 said:
CollosalPokemon said:
I found a way to break the 10 coins per day limit and possibly how to clear/hide the activity log. (as far as I can see, I don't have access to the internal file structure so I can't be sure)

EDIT: I snapped a shot of my 3DS with 13 more coins than I should be able to have (4 days since the release * 10 per day = 40 + 13 from the bug)

3dsmorecoins.png

ummm, I dunno, I earned 14 coins just yesterday with no screwing around, started at 0, and ended up with 14, I think the latest update removed the limit

Stop trolling. No it doesn't.

jbach44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
jbach44 said:
CollosalPokemon said:

3dsmorecoins.png

Stop trolling. No it doesn't.

Trolling? who are you accusing of trolling?

dagala

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
(Just a quick question - how do you update the firmware? I can't find an "update" option anywhere :/)

I've really only run into one problem once with my time with my 3DS - after exiting the Find Mii title, the screens went white and wouldn't return to the normal menu. I had to hold down the power button until it turned off. But that's one of the problems that'd be fixed with the update, right?

Hey Windaga how u doing man. Your white screen of death as i like to call it cannot be fixed....
The update will also not fix this problem... The 3ds that you have is bad.... My cousin bought one and the same day we had to return it because of the bug that you are talking about....

So if i was you i would return it either to the store you bought it from or you can send it to nintendo which they will fix for you but that option will take longer then the first one. Also call nintendo they might have a fix but i doubt it because i called them and they told me to either send it to them or take it to the store to either get a refund or another 3ds. My cousin opted to get it from the store and everything works good now. Hope this helps buddy. The update you need to go to either settings or options to the last page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-