emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're locked in a room with Roman Polanski and he has drink and drugs. What are you going to do?

Who should be the new Labour Leader?

What's your favourite disney death?

Cocaine+High class hookers= Good times?

What the hell is that beeping noise I can hear?

Where have all the good songs gone?

What's your favourite album?

Was Jesus a raptor?

What's the worst game you've ever played?

Is there ever too much pron?

Are you lonesome tonight?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope there are not to many mentions about my kyt
tongue.gif

How wqas it meeting Shaunj66 and costy?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you?
What do you think of me?
Terms, Puyo Puyo, or both?
tongue.gif
or
nyanya.gif
?
Paper or Plastic?
What did you think about how long ifish's KYT session was?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why'd you choose to play KYT?
Seemed like it would be fun, and surprisingly in all my time here I've never done it before.

Favourite novel?
Probably Xenocide, from the Ender's series.

Play a musical instrument?
In middle school I played electric bass in the school band, then later upright acoustic bass. Didn't continue long after that though.

What's the first thing you think of when you see the username/nick "fgghjjkll"?
The home row on a keyboard.

Any games that you are currently interested in?
Played about 80 hours of Borderlands in the last week. That and TF2 are really the only games I'm currently enthralled.

What do you think of remakes?
They can be a good thing, provided there has been sufficient time between the original release, a limited number of remakes, and new content is added.

What is one of the things that would most likely make you snapped?
Overhearing a mad verbal zinger from an African-American ("OH SNAP").

why did you join GBAtemp? To ask for help or to help out?
Prior to GBAtemp I ran the DS subforum at Qj/PSPu. That board was in a pretty sad state though, and the majority of the rest of the staff were power hungry, draconian rulers who wouldn't miss a beat to banish a user's post provided it hinted at something negative against them. Mysticales, the supposed technical admin was also a joke. One specific case comes to mind where she/he claimed it has taken several hours to install a simple YouTube parsing script on the forum. I had known about GBAtemp, but at this point I decided to make an account and start helping here instead.

Urzosexual or urzologist?
Both.

Why did you suddenly stop writing in purple?
The color-posting was a habit I picked up from the aforementioned Qj/PSPu boards, where virtually every premium member had their posts set to some color+font combination by default. Shortly after coming here I realized (with the assistance of some other members) it was pretty stupid, and stopped.

Old members you miss that don't post anymore?
I haven't really been back long enough to notice who's missing.

Who is the most awesome person in the world? 'Next to me you and George Clooney of course'
Steve Wozniak. He's a god to all geeks and tinkerers. His autobiography is a fantastic read if you aren't aware of why he's awesome (audiobook is floating around on public sites).

Is there a person in this world that can beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight?
There was.

Why purple?
It's my favourite colour.

One thing you thing you would change about the Temp?
As far as I'm concerned, the staff should utilize higher consequences (obviously after warnings) in dealing with those who don't use the search, read stickies, or just overall not doing any research of their own volition. If someone is so lazy that they infringe on these rules, there's really no reason that other members should take the initiative to help them.

What's the point of living to you?
If there is one, I haven't found it yet.

What's your favourite album?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xq7jDz0TI0

What's the worst game you've ever played?
Killing Floor is one of the recent ones I can think of. The physics and controls are horrible, you can hardly see what's going on half the time due to psychosis inducing blur, with a good amount of the enemies shifting in and out of visibility as you struggle to line up a shot. As far as "ever", I don't think I have an absolute answer, as I've played many many terrible games.

Is there ever too much pron?
No.

Are you bipolar?
No.

Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft? (Home Consoles not handhelds)
In the situation of the current gen, then 360 no question. The Wii is essentially a Gamecube with wifi and wagglesticks, for the most part I keep mine around for pirating Gamecube games in 480p (also sad that it cant even output in HD). Most of the games are gimmicky or strictly targeted at "casual" players. The PS3 has no problems on the power front, but unfortunately the library is quite lacking next to the 360's, although there are several PS3 titles I would probably play through if I had one.

Paper or Plastic?
Personally I find paper bags easier to carry, as they tend to maintain a "box" shaped in contrast to plastic which collapses into a sack.

How was it meeting Shaunj66 and costy?
It was fun. For the most part we hung out at some arcade museum, then walked over to the Ghirardelli factory. There's a thread from April 08 if you want more details.

Do you think you'll be back for longer this time?
I'll at least be around long enough to see a certain 'project' through
ph34r.gif

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tentacles in hentai?
Futa in hentai?
Incest in hentai?
Hentai in general?
-
PC or Mac?
PC or Console?
Halo (series not including 1) = overrated?
Favorite genre of games?
Opinion on MMORPGs.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know me? (A Gay Little Cat Boy)
You posted a pretty sexy picture in the picture thread that one time.

Do like Super Smash Bros?
Very fun series, but unfortunately I'm not particularly skilled at it.

What is your Favorite HOME console?
From a native library standpoint, the PS2. It has a pretty huge selection of quality titles.

Tentacles in hentai?
Yes.

Futa in hentai?
Double yes.

Incest in hentai?
No.

Hentai in general?
I think you can infer the answer based on previous ones.

PC or Mac?
If you mean from an operating system standpoint (eg Windows vs Mac OSX), then OSX is no question the superior platform. BSD at it's core makes it a far more stable and secure platform, with a great intuitive and consistent GUI built on top of it. Contrast this to Windows, which is essentially built for legacy, forcing the system to deal with outmoded concepts such as a singular registry and monogamous kernel management, making administration a nightmare. From a hardware standpoint (eg Apple PCs vs all other PCs) I prefer to build my own hardware (and then put OSX on it
smileipb2.png
). Different models tend to have different levels of price-gouging. The Mac Pros and Mini for example I don't really see the point to. The MacBook/Pro make more sense, as case aesthetics are far more significant on a laptop which you are directly interfacing with. Historically the iMacs have been a pretty bad deal as well, but the current gen 27" model has a 27" LED-backlit IPS panel in it, worth about 1100USD in a standalone monitor, so you make the call. Long story short: If I had to buy an Apple machine to run OSX, I probably would. Since I don't, I'm probably not going to.

PC or Console?
In the past I've always been more of a console gamer, but in the last few years I've been getting more into the former. The two games of choice right now are Borderlands and TF2 (PC versions), although I just played through The Red Star for Xbox. I'd say both.

Halo (series not including 1) = overrated?
I won't judge a series I haven't played; I'm not a fan of the genre in the first place.

Favorite genre of games?
Probably curtain shooters (eg "bullet hell"). I also enjoy co-op games in most other genres (TF2, Borderlands, Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate, Left 4 Dead, etc). For the most part, "good" games.

Opinion on MMORPGs.
They're generally boring and repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries