Know Your Temps: Foxi4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4: What do you do for a living? In other words, where are you employed, and what is the title of the position you hold?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
StarCraft II or BroodWar? Never played Brood War (much). That said, I finished Starcraft 1 and 2 and I gotta say, so-far Starcraft 2 appears to be a worthy successor.
Terran, Protoss, or Zerg? Terran. Ghosts Rule! *Nuclear Launch Detected*
Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic the Gathering (TCG, that is)? Uhh... Pokemon? :P Seriously though, Never played either of them.
Every use Beats by Dre? Deets by Bre? Skullcandy. Because I'm mainstream like that. I need new cans though...
Cat or Dog? Cat.
Pet Snail or Wasp? ...those are not pets... A wasp is infinitely cooler, but I find myself uneasy in their company... Snails could be considered food, but at least they're docile... so... uhm... both?
Foxi4: What do you do for a living? In other words, where are you employed, and what is the title of the position you hold? I'm a student at University of Silesia, I study English Philology on Teacher's Profile with Computer Science. I also work part-time as a bartender and electrician/construction worker at a restaurant/disco whenever I can to earn some petty cash and visit my girlfriend during the summer and/or winter break. Occasionally I do odd jobs fixing computers for friends and co-workers - friends get it for free, of course. :)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a fan of the disco yourself?
Are we talking about Saturday Night Fever-style discos here, or am I opening myself up to disappointment here?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you a fan of the disco yourself? Used to be when I was younger. I was quite the ladies man. ;)
Are we talking about Saturday Night Fever-style discos here, or am I opening myself up to disappointment here? I'm afraid it's more of a Disco Ibiza theme, sorry.

Reactions: 2 people

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chicken and Waffles?
Roscoe's Chicken and Waflles?
Waffles Or Toast?
Waffles Or pancakes?
Do you like Waffles ?
Do You see a Pattern In my Questions?
What is your Favorite Type Waffles?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Chicken and Waffles? Yes.
Roscoe's Chicken and Waflles? Never had Roscoe's Chicken, but it's chicken, so I'm leaning "yes"
Waffles Or Toast? Why choose if you can have both?
Waffles Or pancakes? See above.
Do you like Waffles ? D'uh.
Do You see a Pattern In my Questions? Why of course I do.
What is your Favorite Type Waffles? Belgium and Potato - all kinds taste great, oh yes, they do!

[yt]6U5XxJHeJFA[/yt]

Who is the current owner of your soul? My girlfriend... ^^; Can't lie - she's got my heart and soul.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi Foxi4! Hi there! :)

What do you like about GBAtemp? It's quite a pleasant community - love the drama, very entertaining. :P
Do you think you should be an admin? I think it's not my decision to make, but who doesn't want authority in life? :P
What are your favorite games? (Top 5 list with #1 being the best) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Starcraft, System Shock 2, Oni. The list really goes on, and it depends on whether we're talking contemporary games or retro games... I've got way too many favourites to limit myself to 5.
What's your favorite TV show? Currently Doctor Who.
What's your favorite genre music? As mentioned earlier, "good, catchy music regardless of genre", but nowadays I listen to a lot of dubstep. I like when music has the "oomph!" value.
Am I annoying you? Nah! :P

Would you say she's the sole owner, then?
I guess you could say she's my sole mate and soulmate at the same time. PUNNEH!

Reactions: 1 person

shoyrumaster11

Trophies
XP
Country
What are your favorite games? (Top 5 list with #1 being the best) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Starcraft, System Shock 2, Oni. The list really goes on, and it depends on whether we're talking contemporary games or retro games... I've got way too many favourites to limit myself to 5.

Don't worry, I was talking about really any game!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, do you like or dislike rpgs? =O
A polish friend of mine once let me try this one dish, it was like rice wrapped in a cabbage leaf, I think there was something else on it too, but it was tasty, do you know what it's called? D=
Do you enjoy reading reading threads that have fanboys complaing about other fanboys and vice-versa?
What made you sign up for the temp?
When did you start playing games?
What was your first console and video game?
Would you like to try a VR online game if they existed?
What's your opinion on the current state of the human kind?
Do you believe in aliens?
Pizza or Pie?
Coke or Pepsi?
McDonalds or BurgerKing?
Which do you prefer, a republic or a monarchy?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So, do you like or dislike rpgs? =O I like RPG's, in fact, it's one of my favourite genres.
A polish friend of mine once let me try this one dish, it was like rice wrapped in a cabbage leaf, I think there was something else on it too, but it was tasty, do you know what it's called? D= It's called Gołąbki (Stuffed Cabbage. The direct translation is "Pidgeons" :P) - your missing ingredient is meat. The boiled rice is left to cool, mixed with mince meat to create a thick paste, then used to fill cabbage leaves which are subsequently rolled into packets, boiled and (optionally) scrambled. Usually the meal is served with a mild tomato sauce. :)
Do you enjoy reading reading threads that have fanboys complaing about other fanboys and vice-versa? Love'em.
What made you sign up for the temp? I needed some tips about softmodding my Wii. No, really.
When did you start playing games? As a very, very young child. :)
What was your first console and video game? Famiclone - back in the day, there were no alternatives. Well, except for the computers of the time, like the Amiga, Commodore 64, Sinclair or Spectrum, but we can't count them as consoles per se. :P Those more fortunate had consoles from their relatives living in Western Europe - I remember my neighbour had a Mega Drive and one of my school mates had a SNES, but it was incredibly rare to see those outside of computer expo's. The NES clones lived a happy life here, and are sold to this day... :)
Would you like to try a VR online game if they existed? Of course. I've never tried VR, that's a reason as good as any other, isn't it? :P
What's your opinion on the current state of the human kind? We could do better.
Do you believe in aliens? Not in the sense of grey humanoids with black eyes and green blasters, as cool as that sounds, but yes.
Pizza or Pie? Both. :D
Coke or Pepsi? I used to be a big Coca-Cola guy, however my gal loves Pepsi and it was pointless to buy two bottles, so that's what I drank... and... now I'm half-in-half, I like both, each for different reasons. My favourite would be the Pepsi Twist variety (which, mind you, my girlfriend hates :P), but rather than drinking it with the chemical lemon taste, I add my own, making my love shudder in disgust. :lol:
McDonalds or BurgerKing? Now, this is a tough one. Again, I like both for different reasons. :P I'm forced to say "McDonalds" because we have more of those around and I never got used to the flame-grilled taste of Burger King... but if I were to broaden the question, I'd say "KFC Hot & Spicy strips with Chinese fried noodles" - rocks my world. :P
Which do you prefer, a republic or a monarchy? Republic. Monarchs are relics of a time long gone with no real power in their hands - their only purpose is to unify a nation under a common symbol, but that symbol costs too much to feed and clothe. I'm pretty sure standing under one flag would suffice.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello?
Know me?
Know you?
Who are we?
Who are they?
Plan on having children?
Have children?
Thoughts on thoughts?
How's it going?
Meaning behind your username?
Favorite sweet?
Drink?
Food?
Animal?
Credit Card number?
Address?
Social security number?
Favorite handheld?
Favorite system?
Favorite game?
Do you have a job?
Where do you work?
Do you enjoy working there?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello? Hello Huston!
Know me? Sure.
Know you? Nobody really knows themselves. :P
Who are we? Humans.
Who are they? I don't know... They... They scare me... :O
Plan on having children? Yes.
Have children? Not yet, no.
Thoughts on thoughts? :blink:
How's it going? Pretty smooth... B-)
Meaning behind your username? None. I came up with it in primary and it stuck - I simply liked the sound of it.
Favorite sweet? Anything sour and jelly. Alternatively sweet gummy pencils. :P ALL THE SWEET THINGS, really.
Drink? Energy drinks, best served with Vitamin A(lcohol)
Food? ALL THE FOOD! Especially spicy stuff... gotta love kebabs...
Animal? Cats.
Credit Card number 1234-567N-ONEO-FYOU-RBEES-WAX B-)
Address? Chorzów, Poland :D
Social security number? We don't have those here - what we have is a PESEL, which is an all-purpose identification number.
Favorite handheld? Probably DS, but I love all the handhelds. :P
Favorite system? Oddly enough, probably the Wii, but I love all the systems, as mentioned above. :P
Favorite game? Too many of those to limit myself to one title, but franchise-wise, Sonic the Hedgehog.
Do you have a job? Yes, I do.
Where do you work? I work part-time at a bar/restaurant/disco as a technician/construction worker/electrician/bar tender when nothing's in the way.
Do you enjoy working there? Yes, I do.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you ever used Rockbox before? Not once in my life, if you mean the custom firmware for music players. Since portable consoles and smartphones got the capability to play music and videos in a decent fashion, I don't have a need for a multimedia player device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title