GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you like anime? To be honest, I never watched any, but I want to watch one
If so, what's your favorite? What do you recommend?
Do you like SAO? I never heard of it
What about chapter 16.5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I never heard of it
Favorite console? I like too many, but the SNES always has a special place in my heart
Other meaningless question? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What is your avatar? (It looks like a beaver or something) Hedgehog I think
If you won Powerball, what would you do with the money? Donate to charities and buy video games
If you were forced to change your username, what would you change it to? Samarium

Reactions: Deleted User

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cherry Pie If you are looking for an anime to watch I recommend SAO and Squid Girl. SAO is about a boy who gets trapped inside a virtual MMO with 6,000 other players and they have to beat the game if they want to survive. Also, dying in the game kills you in real life. Squid Girl is about a squid-human hybrid from the ocean (see my avatar) who tries to invade the surface world but ends up making friends with everyone there instead. Chapter 16.5 is a chapter of the SAO manga where... Well, uh, just look it up. ;)

Reactions: GhostLatte

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you want o change your username? I wouldn't mind changing my name But Cherry Pie is good. :sad:
Why do you like the SNES? I enjoy playing the games it had Can i have some? i only have 1 game for me SNES :P Its hard to pirate cartridges.
Should goats? I like goats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Cherry Pie If you are looking for an anime to watch I recommend SAO and Squid Girl. SAO is about a boy who gets trapped inside a virtual MMO with 6,000 other players and they have to beat the game if they want to survive. Also, dying in the game kills you in real life. Squid Girl is about a squid-human hybrid from the ocean (see my avatar) who tries to invade the surface world but ends up making friends with everyone there instead. Chapter 16.5 is a chapter of the SAO manga where... Well, uh, just look it up. ;)
you seem to be forgetting ALFheim and THAAAT scene

Reactions: Deleted User

GhostLatte

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Cherry Pie is good. :sad: It gets annoying to add a cherry pie every time I want to change my avy
Why do you like the SNES? Can i have some? i only have 1 game for me SNES :P Its hard to pirate cartridges. *cough* ROMs and emulators *cough*
Good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jackpot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GhostLatte

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

harii98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee I just looked that up. Kirito was restless like holy shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)