ROM Hack Kit-kat for DS games?

tomtensfarfar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to stream DS games from my 3DS to the PC in any way? I tried using a cart but that didn't work at all. Would TWLoader work?

whostolemywaffle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because DS games run in DS mode?
i don't think you can use the 3ds apps... (as far as i am aware) and the DS hardware is so shity you can't do anything in ds mode...
maybe i am wrong..
yea i forgot it goes into ds mode when loading into twloader so the ntr isnt in effect anymore dammit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you don't seem to have good technical knowledge of the 3DS, ram gets cleared at booting twl mode
im not thinking straight :blink:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you don't seem to have good technical knowledge of the 3DS, ram gets cleared at booting twl mode
yea i dont think its possible i will keep thinking of ways

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, this is literally not possible. Why not buy a gamepad, and use an emulator on PC or on your smartphone (if you have one)?

Nosrama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a streamer that can stream homebrews "horizonM" or something like that by MarcusD you should try if it works on ds games

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a streamer that can stream homebrews "horizonM" or something like that by MarcusD you should try if it works on ds games
HorizonM and NTR Streaming cannot stream DS games due to the fact that the RAM is cleared when rebooting into TWL/NTR mode...

Reactions: Nosrama

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...