Hitokiri1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I've been trying to run this game off Configurable USB Loader with IOS249. After the game boots up and I try to make a new game, the game freezes on the loading screen.

Wii 4.0U
cIOSX r20 (Base 56)
Configurable USB Loader
Hard Drive, WD Passport 500gb.

Anyone know what the problem may be?

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The place you downloaded it from assuming you downloaded it might of been a bad dump. Maybe configurable loader is a little outdated and you should get the more recent version. Are you loading it with Ios 222 since I have almost the exact same setup and it is working perfectly minus the hard drive and maybe the configurable loader version.

Hitokiri1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Loading it with IOS249 and running v60 of Configurable USB Loader. I'll give it another shot.

Edit: Got it working, was simply because of an old version of the loader. Thanks.
smile.gif

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about using your thread to ask my question, but Im using cIOS56 rev20 and Neogamma beta 47 (or whatever the newest one is.) When I get to the third world and try to start the first level, it loads and goes to Disc Read Error. Any help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high...