Gaming Kirby Planet Robobot frame dropping

Askot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone have frame dropping on old 3ds model?

I have noticed that when riding on mecha fps goes down, I just get an old 3ds model, can anyone confirm this? Do I need any update, patch o a new nintendo 3ds?

Thanks!

Domukuro Wolfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Since I see you're Mexican, I answer in our language. The cut frames is the potential of the console, you can not do anything as many games and adapt to the power of New, Old are playable but the power has sometimes does not support it at all. You can not do anything because the console uses every resource to run it.

Ya que veo que eres Mejicano, te respondo en nuestro idioma. Los frames cortados es por el potencial de la consola, no se puede hacer nada ya que muchos juegos ya los adaptan a la potencia del New, en Old son jugables pero la potencia que tiene a veces no lo soporta del todo. No se puede hacer nada ya que la consola usa todo recurso para correrlo.

Last edited by Domukuro Wolfield,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Ya que veo que eres Mejicano, te respondo en nuestro idioma. Los frames cortados es por el potencial de la consola, no se puede hacer nada ya que muchos juegos ya los adaptan a la potencia del New, en Old son jugables pero la potencia que tiene a veces no lo soporta del todo. No se puede hacer nada ya que la consola usa todo recurso para correrlo.
English, please.

Askot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gracias por la respuesta, esperaba que no fuera necesario hardware nuevo, pero bueno ni modo.
Thanks for your answer, I was hoping that no new hardware was needed, anyway, what else.

D

Deleted User

English, please.
6Ig5UpQ.png

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know Kirby was already released in any language other than Japanese. I wouldn't rely on videos to base your example of gameplay on when judging a game. It could be an after effect of the video encoder. I mean seriously, it's not like you are playing a pirated game that hasn't even been released yet in the rest of the world and discussing it openly in a forum that "anybody" can read. :glare:

Askot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't know Kirby was already released in any language other than Japanese. I wouldn't rely on videos to base your example of gameplay on when judging a game. It could be an after effect of the video encoder. I mean seriously, it's not like you are playing a pirated game that hasn't even been released yet in the rest of the world and discussing it openly in a forum that "anybody" can read. :glare:
You can rest peacefully now, I'm playing Kirby japanese release and get language support for english, french, spanish, etc. I'm not saying its a pirated game or an imported copy of the game, nor even asking for a cia/3ds file, even if here at gbatemp there are a lot of info about hacking and installing cia on 3ds.

But the point was: has anybody get dropping frame on Planet Robobot? Cause I get them and thanks to @Domukuro Wolfield was answered my question.

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the release you are talking about. It is the same one we have all probably seen. But like another release that came out a few days ago, we already have a hard enough time getting releases in the western world to have people come out and profess to the world that it really doesn't make sense to actually put an effort into releasing games because people will just pirate it. I'm not trying to preach at you or anybody else but it really is a good idea not to mention stuff like this in a public forum and especially one that gets a real high position on search engines like Google. I don't believe the intent of GBATemp was to promote piracy but to promote hacking/homebrew (which for the spider ablity) is the only reason my 2 3ds are even hacked. Just be careful what you talk about in public forums is all I am saying.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe the intent of GBATemp was to promote piracy

Actually, it pretty much was. The original gbatemp was a gba rom site.

Even after the roms were gone and we got a forum, it was more rom talk than anything else. Up until a few designs ago, we even had a release list for scene released roms, where each one would have it's own topic and was openly discussed. The homebrew focus and the anti-piary bridgade that came with it, is a far more recent thing in gbatemp's history.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade