Hacking Kingston Cards

Chineseoreo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I am thinking about getting a M3ds Real and I am torn between which microsd card to get. I have narrowed it down to 3.

One is the Kingston 2gb microsd off dell canada for $20.
The second is the Kingston 2gb microsd Japan, which costs more.
The third is a Kingston 4GB Microsd SDHC Card, class 4.

My concern is this, is a normal north american kingston microsd card good enough to play castlevania without slow down? And is the Japanese build that much faster? I heard a couple people complain that the Kingston 4GB Microsd SDHC Card slows down for castlevania, but I would have thought a class 4 SDHC card should be faster than normal microsd cards? The 4gb Microsd SDHC costs about the same as the 2gb Japanese microsd so if it turns out that they both work equally well, I could really go for the extra space. If anyone has had any experience with these cards, can you please share your opinion?

Much thanks.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your input. How is the shipping time for dealextreme?

Let's put it this way:
A turtle could get it to you faster.

And this is coming from a huge (perhaps biggest) fan of DealExtreme. But seriously, shipping takes about 3 weeks to a month on average. Of my many purchases, I have gotten a few within the quoted time, but for the most part, it takes a very long time. But it is moreso the fault of the cheap Hong Kong post.

Chineseoreo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Foie, under your great flashcart deals, there is the 2gb kingston microsd card for 16.95, is this cart the same quality/speed as the Japanese version for playing the more "intense" games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1