Hacking Kickgaming, down?

Stufreddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A few weeks ago I ordered a SuperCard DSTWO from kickgaming.com. I incorrectly entered my email so I now have no way to check if my order has been shipped. I tried contacting the owner but he hasn't replied and judging by reviews of the site, he isn't that reliable when it comes to responding to customers. Now kickgaming is down with a message saying that they are updating the catalog, but it also says that the site has been down for 135 days. Has anybody ever had experience with them before? I'm certain that I've used this website before to get one of the previous supercards.

Stufreddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't received the bill yet, nor have I called my credit card company but if it doesn't come soon I think I'll do that. I do know that the transaction was successfully completed though.

Edit: Also I apologize for posting this in the wrong section. I had both the "3DS Hacking/Homebrew" section and the "DS Flashcarts" section open simultaneously without realizing before I posted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol