Keyboard request

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Ziggy Zigzagoon, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Aug 6, 2010
    Is there any place where I can buy a Dvorak roll-up keyboard? If such a keyboard does not exist, though, then I would like a very portable Dvorak keyboard, instead, please.

2. Bulit

Bulit GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2009
    United States
    San Jose, CA
  3. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
  4. tk_saturn

tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 26, 2010
    ^^^ What's ironic is the name of the website he linked to.

5. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    I suppose that if you already know where all the keys are, or if you want to label them you could buy that KB and use an app to switch your keys to dvorak layout.

6. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    I personally use a blank keyboard (its just a black cheap 5 dollar logitech I bought from wal-mart and gently rubbed/filed off the key labels on the alphabet keys only using a fingernail file) so switching to Dvorak is a breeze. However the OP asked for a roll-up/portable keyboard, which usually use a membrane-type contact(like that one Built linked to), and don't have interchangeable "pop-off" keys like a standard desktop keyboard. Honestly his best bet is probably to buy a cheap roll up board, and use stickers (like this: http://www.4keyboard.com/ ) to change the layout to Dvorak.

7. Ziggy Zigzagoon
    OP

Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Aug 6, 2010
    All right. I shall check that. Thank you.