Hacking Kernel Panics on 7.02

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great to hear, I'll try and tell my feedback.

Another question, do you know how to dump digital games and DLCs ??
I mean how can I access these games to dump them if I can't log in to my account due to the old firmware ?

simple, use app dumper for the game and a flash drive. open the game, minimize it with ps button. then let it do it's thing. by default, the configuration file should shut the system down once complete. use gengp4 to create a gp4 of the content, then orbis to make the pkg. you need to have it modifiable to inject the keystone (if you want to use your saves); otherwise, the save will be corrupted. you need the base pkg to create an update pkg. if it's from the same dump, they're married; if not, you have to marry them with duxa.

as for dlc, open the game, minimize it, use ftp payload, go to mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt, dump the ac folders (not the nest ones) that have content id (this will be dlc or themes). dump icon0.png from user/appmeta/addcont, create param.sfo with orbis sfo. make sure you have the correct content id, name it anything you want, add provider (can be yourself), and make it an addcont param.sfo. then, drag and drop the ac stuff (the folder itself) into orbis, drag and drop param.sfo and icon0.pn in sce_sys folder, build pkg. install. done.

Reactions: Mahmood

Mahmood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
simple, use app dumper for the game and a flash drive. open the game, minimize it with ps button. then let it do it's thing. by default, the configuration file should shut the system down once complete. use gengp4 to create a gp4 of the content, then orbis to make the pkg. you need to have it modifiable to inject the keystone (if you want to use your saves); otherwise, the save will be corrupted. you need the base pkg to create an update pkg. if it's from the same dump, they're married; if not, you have to marry them with duxa.

as for dlc, open the game, minimize it, use ftp payload, go to mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt, dump the ac folders (not the nest ones) that have content id (this will be dlc or themes). dump icon0.png from user/appmeta/addcont, create param.sfo with orbis sfo. make sure you have the correct content id, name it anything you want, add provider (can be yourself), and make it an addcont param.sfo. then, drag and drop the ac stuff (the folder itself) into orbis, drag and drop param.sfo and icon0.pn in sce_sys folder, build pkg. install. done.

Thanks very much for this detailed tutorial, but I think you didn't understand me, I have at the moment 3 PS4s, the one I'm currently using is the PS4 pro which I use it for online gaming and have all my digital games and purchased stuff.

And I have 2 other slim PS4 which I got it as a present from a friend, one of them at 6.51, and the other at 7.00, however these 2 haven't been touched and didn't log in to my account on it so these 2 system don't have the PSN purchased games on them, so in order for them to paper on these 2 system, I have to first log in to my account and then download them, which I believe is impossible on older firmware, so is there any chance of dumping these games ?

Luckily most of my games are Disk based :))

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just thinking of that dlc question thread with the rock band 4 tutorial on downloading games you've purchased. I don't understand how that's supposed to work. it was suggested to me to get the dlc I lose from a banned account, to try to get the json, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible. once your account is banned, you can't even sign in on sony's official site to do anything.

Reactions: KiiWii

Mahmood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I think there's a way to get the god links from a json file, but the problem is you wouldn't be able to decrypt them afaik. @KiiWii or @Leeful may know for sure, but I don't think there's anything you can do in that case.

The PRO which have the purchased stuff is on the latest firmware, the other 2 slims are on 6.51 and 7.00, and I plan to jailbreak them, but as you both explained above it is not possible to get these purchased stuff to these 2 systems.
I think that applies to the DLCs as well, as long as they weren't present on these 2 system there will be no way of dumping them.
That's bad, but as I said luckily I only have 6 digital games, and the rest are all disk based.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you get your licenses with the sg and db dumper payload, but you can't use them on another system or even with a different account. if it's like the ps3, it requires idps, rif, and act.dat (geared toward the aid I believe). you'd have to turn the license into a rap if that's ever possible. rap and rif keys are 16 bytes on the ps3, but I read somewhere that the rif key on the ps4 is 48 bytes, so three times as long. the chances of bruteforcing even one would take millions of years, possibly to the end of civilization. that's how many permutations there are with a key that long.

Reactions: Mahmood

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just thinking of that dlc question thread with the rock band 4 tutorial on downloading games you've purchased. I don't understand how that's supposed to work. it was suggested to me to get the dlc I lose from a banned account, to try to get the json, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible. once your account is banned, you can't even sign in on sony's official site to do anything.
I’ll take a look tomorrow. There might be ways.

Mahmood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I think you get your licenses with the sg and db dumper payload, but you can't use them on another system or even with a different account. if it's like the ps3, it requires idps, rif, and act.dat (geared toward the aid I believe). you'd have to turn the license into a rap if that's ever possible. rap and rif keys are 16 bytes on the ps3, but I read somewhere that the rif key on the ps4 is 48 bytes, so three times as long. the chances of bruteforcing even one would take millions of years, possibly to the end of civilization. that's how many permutations there are with a key that long.

I think it'd be easier to just repurchase these games as disk based :D

Anyway appreciate your help guys, thanks very much, as I'm new to all these stuff.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or just download them. that's what I do. I've got all my stuff dumped except for dlc. I did download the final fantasy vii theme as well with unlocker before I knew how to make them. dlc and themes are intimidating imo, if you've never done them before. games and patches are pretty easy, just time-consuming (hours sometimes long to do them).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?