Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When opening any game I get:
Error Code: 2123-0011

An error has occurred.

Please restart the console from Power Options in the Power Menu (hold the POWER Button for three seconds).

Then when I push OK it gives another error:

Unable to check whether this software supports backup using the Save Data Cloud Service.
You may be unable to back up or download save data.

And then I can start the software. This is really annoying everytime I want to open a game. Is there any way to fix? Cant find anything online.

Running AMS M.17.1, Firmware 11.0, on EMUMMC

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When opening any game I get:
Error Code: 2123-0011

An error has occurred.

Please restart the console from Power Options in the Power Menu (hold the POWER Button for three seconds).

Then when I push OK it gives another error:

Unable to check whether this software supports backup using the Save Data Cloud Service.
You may be unable to back up or download save data.

And then I can start the software. This is really annoying everytime I want to open a game. Is there any way to fix? Cant find anything online.

Running AMS M.17.1, Firmware 11.0, on EMUMMC
Do you have the appropriate patches to launch backups on your SD card?

NinFanBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm also getting this same problem. It is only happening when I try to launch Fire emblem warriors for some reason. I am using sysnand on my banned switch and it is only coming up for that one game, every other game I have installed open without that message

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol