Hardware Keep getting error

panchito714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was playing ever oasis, and think i pressed the manual button on accident in gam and it opened the game manual page. Soon after it gave me error and says press any button to shutdown. Now everytime i try to turn on 3ds it gives me the error. I can go into luma and godmode9 and stuff but cant go past that.

I have new 3ds 11.4 boot9strap luma 8.0.174089e4 if that helps any.

Attachments

• IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    927.4 KB · Views: 133

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There appears to be an issue with US systems. If you are running EU systems, the game will work.
There is a confirmed working build of Luma3DS that works with this game
Using this boot.firm
And this file for region emulation
(guide to region emulation)

panchito714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There appears to be an issue with US systems. If you are running EU systems, the game will work.
There is a confirmed working build of Luma3DS that works with this game
Using this boot.firm
And this file for region emulation
(guide to region emulation)

I was playing game just fine, the thing is that i pressed that manual button when i was playing game, and now cant do anything no more cause keep getting error every time i turn on the 3ds. I cant even get to the home menu of the 3ds

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was playing game just fine, the thing is that i pressed that manual button when i was playing game, and now cant do anything no more cause keep getting error every time i turn on the 3ds. I cant even get to the home menu of the 3ds
Did you try reinstalling the game?
I've never heard of a situation like this. I am not going to lie, the Ever Oasis case has been a first of it's kind, kind of case.

panchito714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try reinstalling the game?
I've never heard of a situation like this. I am not going to lie, the Ever Oasis case has been a first of it's kind, kind of case.
I get error as soon as i turn on my 3ds, it says an error has occured press any button to shutdown(one in picture). I cant get to the home menu. i can only go into godmode 9 or luma screen, can i do anything from there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1